honeycombe grille inserts

wheredwhogo?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the grille inserts and the advice to get the new pins, i now know what you are talking about! only took me 30 minutes, and I wore the new hat while i changed it out..thanks so much!!!

Okay spill it! Where'd you get them? I am dying for the black honeycomb to replace the grille....

i got the honeycomb inserts here on the forum from avondale autoparts...just send dragon a pm and he will hook you up, but remember to order the 18 pins for $22, it makes this task waaaaaaaaaay to simple. while your at it throw in the SRT badge for $28 and complete the look! you will have an easy mod that makes the truck look sooo much better for right at 100 bones.....

Can I get an updated price on the grill inserts and whatever else I need to do this swap.

Thanks Steve

tweak you can get them from John at avondale dodge, or mopar connection or me, but those fellas can def help bud,

or if you find someone with an oem hemi grill that is willing to swap ya:D

Stinker said:
tweak you can get them from John at avondale dodge, or mopar connection or me, but those fellas can def help bud,

or if you find someone with an oem hemi grill that is willing to swap ya:D

Thanks

Venom Power said:
Okay spill it! Where'd you get them? I am dying for the black honeycomb to replace the grille....
Post up on craigslist....I did that for a trade plus $20 and painted it black with plastic spray paint and came out good as new:rock:

Copyof100_1619.jpg

srt-10three.jpg

wheredwhogo? said:
i got the honeycomb inserts here on the forum from avondale autoparts...just send dragon a pm and he will hook you up, but remember to order the 18 pins for $22, it makes this task waaaaaaaaaay to simple. while your at it throw in the SRT badge for $28 and complete the look! you will have an easy mod that makes the truck look sooo much better for right at 100 bones.....
jmb has them too:

http://jmbperformance.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=66_82_90&products_id=223

http://jmbperformance.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=66_82_90&products_id=222

i used aluminum pop rivots to install mine:

Attachments

• P1000207.JPG
    P1000207.JPG
    425.5 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details