hood 'viper powered' emblems

mr. anderson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wondering what the cost is of these I would need a 1 set (two stickers),would like to put them on the new Venom hood when I get it.

thanks.

I heard on here somewhere that stock ones are 120 bucks. I can get Vinyl for ya if you want, any color combo, or there's a couple other guys on the site that do vinyl as well.

Jim

Avondale Wholesale Parts is one of our vendors, may cut you a little better deal.

Whoops, sorry. Just noticed who this is posted under.

nope like the originals, I love to have to detail around them, I guess I like things painful, hence the black vehicles, thanks though!

That ebay link I posted is Avondale and those are OEM...

The stock one's are expensive, I know because I bought 3 of them.

Bill.

I need some too, maybe they will cut us a deal if we both buy them at the same time...or maybe we can get a few more and do a small group buy!!! Lemme know:rock:

Psycho Mythic said:
I need some too, maybe they will cut us a deal if we both buy them at the same time...or maybe we can get a few more and do a small group buy!!! Lemme know:rock:
I want one for the tailgate:D

Exactly what I did on the left side to balance out the SRT logo on the right. :rock: :rock:

kickinassrt-10 said:
I want one for the tailgate:D

Im getting ready to scrap three of them off my truck , how messed up is that.
The yahoo that put them must have been drunk, cause there all crooked.

Hey guys I know a lot of you guys will be getting Stinkers Venom hood :rock:
So I am gonna sell the Viper Powered hood emblems during November for $56.00 each for the factory ones. Shipping will be $4.95 in the US

Shoot me a PM if you would like some.

Thanks John

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back