HOOTERS (.)(.)

01VIPERGTS/ACR said:
COOOOL.:rock: WE NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER GTG AT YOUR OR MY PLACE SOON.
sounds great,the pool is almost ready,pool co.is coming today to put the start up chemicals in it.we are looking to have a gtg the last of september,stay tuned for further updates.:rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Brat said:
sounds great,the pool is almost ready,pool co.is coming today to put the start up chemicals in it.we are looking to have a gtg the last of september,stay tuned for further updates.:rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
u go with the salt water system?

eddie102870 said:
u go with the salt water system?
yes we are,the pool has to have chemicals in it for a month to cure the marcite inside the pool,then after a month we will be starting to use the salt system.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

MUTT said:
and i cant believe not one comment on my new sneaky pete hat and shirt combo...dammit

I commented about it.... :dontknow: Just not here. :eek: Let me know how much I need to send ya for the hat! :rock: That shirt kicked ass too. :elefant:

Brat said:
yes we are,the pool has to have chemicals in it for a month to cure the marcite inside the pool,then after a month we will be starting to use the salt system.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Never heard of a "Salt Water System" in a pool before. :confused: I've been reading up on it, seems very interesting. :)

Brat said:

Pool parties the last of September? :dontknow: Not anywhere in the Festering Shithole unless it's indoor and heated.

Black1 said:
Never heard of a "Salt Water System" in a pool before. :confused: I've been reading up on it, seems very interesting. :)
yea it uses water sofner salt,you just pour it in the end of the pool where the pick-up is and the system makes its own clorine,its all self contained,when the system says to add more salt you do and thats it.:rock: :rock:

Silverback said:
Pool parties the last of September? :dontknow: Not anywhere in the Festering Shithole unless it's indoor and heated.
dont worry Dad its still in the high 80 here in sept.plus the pool does have a heater.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Silverback said:

I'll be having a pool party in February, once we move to a different house! :D

Nice!!!! Two pool parties!!!

Maybe I'll host a Pool Party when I move to FL. . . If the house I buy has a pool. . . :idea:

(not to self: Don't buy a goddamn house without a pool - Make sure the house an olympic size pool and a 30' x 50' garage, and atleast one bedroom. :D )

Brat said:
yea it uses water sofner salt,you just pour it in the end of the pool where the pick-up is and the system makes its own clorine,its all self contained,when the system says to add more salt you do and thats it.:rock: :rock:
Right on, put me down for the sharks ............ :D :rock:

Brat said:
great white or mako.:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
Tigers and Hammerheads, we don't want it to end to soon ;) :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back