Houston Areos and Autos may 12th

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested,they are doing this at ellington field.going to shutdown a runway for peeps to run on .its a half mile long ,I might be going .hoping to get Ce tuned Saturday.like the idea to run it all out for a Half mile straight.plus they will be doing a car show and plane show , all for charity

Last edited:
Anyone interested,they are doing this at ellington field.going to shutdown a runway for peeps to run on .its a half mile long ,I might be going .hoping to get Ce tuned Saturday.like the idea to run it all out for a Half mile straight.plus they will be doing a car show and plane show , all for charity

Sounds like fun......good thing I don't mind putting the miles on my truck since we always seem to be in H Town, lol.:D

i wouldnt mind goin but the trans wont even be in my rig at the time haha, that and i got graduation the next day :D cant wait to git out of school

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41BnhQX2IP8]Houston Half Mile Shootout - May 12, 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

If tuning goes through and everything is good to go i will be signing up on sunday to do this ,,there is only 100 entries for this 1/2 mile run ,,,so i hope there is an opening then :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back