Houston boys.....

slow91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A couple of guys have been asking about tinting their lights. I'm planning on doing a few sets sometime in the next couple of weeks. Lmk if you're interested.

Here's an example on a couple of my vehicles.

dallas194ox5.jpg

gtir8wheels012lc2.jpg

jeep001gj9.jpg

dscf1375pe8.jpg

dscf13632hd.jpg

You need a closer pic of the red truck. weren't those the lights with the srt10 in them?

That WAS a beautiful truck! RIP

bigike said:
You need a closer pic of the red truck. weren't those the lights with the srt10 in them?

That WAS a beautiful truck! RIP

Thanks.....

Those were just the factory lights I tinted...I didn't much care for the SRT-10 in the overlay that some people were doing....when I switched to the LED tails...the factory light were sold.

Here's a couple of pics....

dscf1481uk3.jpg

dscf1478pw9.jpg

srt10003dk3.jpg

Fahrenheit said:
Im in, just need to know what day, so I can put my old ones on.

Kewl...I got a couple of guys from HPD interested also. Gonna schedule it for a quick turnaround in my shift schedule. Prob 2 days.....:slug:

I really like those on the red truck, I have the same lights, so if I can get the same shade ( I think you said 2 coats ) that would be awsome.

Thats right I never knew Z before the wreck..... I meet him right after, talk about upset :) he loved that rig.

His Silver QC was done with the overlay.

Also lemme know how much your gonna charge....Im one of those people who dont carry cash......atm/debit everything.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back