Houston Dodge Ram GTG

LETHAL HEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of local ram will be having a GTG at Lake Houston on the NE side of houston. It will be Feb 8th @12 noon. If ya want to come swing by.

Here is a pic of our first meet and 5 rams more arrived after.

uploadfromtaptalk1390104520189.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Ill try and make it out. Still have not seen your truck in person bro. You didnt make it to the last gtg meet , I think you said you were working or something.

Yeah I picked up alot of shift that time. I get more study done at work. Hopefully u can make it

Got any better directions to get there ? Should be off ,if its a nice day out I will make it .I,m sure leadfoot will make it .

Oh crap I thought I posted the address. We plan on having a barbque and hanging out. There is a sheriff on location so no need for people acting stupid as I try to keep those people away.

I'll be there with a SRT Challenger and a few other trucks.

Nice meeting you bro! Sick ass truck

Here is one of the pictures. More should be posting up soon
vejeqyte.jpg

No you asswipes ,that park has a sheriff there all the time ,its a state park .:damnmate:Wish I could have made it ,got stuck working all day Saturday:(

No you asswipes ,that park has a sheriff there all the time ,its a state park .:damnmate:Wish I could have made it ,got stuck working all day Saturday:(

Thanks for explaining that.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back