Houston Dyno Day Aug 21st Torrie

and YES they are worth talking about....had to cut off the smart ass remarks before anyone got credit :)

and YES they are worth talking about....had to cut off the smart ass remarks before anyone got credit :)

I was thinking about you Ryan, but then remembered Mustangs ain't all that. Come to find out the one I raced was a Steeda or Saleen or Roush? Forget which, although it is very quiet, no badging and after meeting him again, the only things I noticed different were wheels and the black plastic panel on the rear of the car, and the rear bumper.

After googling pics it looked like none of the above? Maybe a clone, but he did in fact say it was a Steeda or Saleen I believe.

IOW, got you covered.;)

Last edited:
I was thinking about you Ryan, but then remembered Mustangs ain't all that. Come to find out the one I raced was a Steeda or Saleen or Roush? Forget which, although it is very quiet, no badging and after meeting him again, the only things I noticed different were wheels and the black plastic panel on the rear of the car, and the rear bumper.

After googling pics it looked like none of the above? Maybe a clone, but he did in fact say it was a Steeda or Saleen I believe.

IOW, got you covered.;)

There will be a Kenne Bell mustang you guys can play with on the 20th.

I'm gonna spank me some Trailblazer SS, some SRT8 300, and surely many Hemi's and Lightnings.:driver::flute:

Hopefully i have my HEMI broken in and tuned :)

I would like to see your truck run being a 6 speed in a quad cab. So if its not done ill go out there to drink some whisky:)

Hopefully i have my HEMI broken in and tuned :)

I would like to see your truck run being a 6 speed in a quad cab. So if its not done ill go out there to drink some whisky:)

Break it in the way you will be driving it. :burnout:

I'm gonna spank me some Trailblazer SS, some SRT8 300, and surely many Hemi's and Lightnings.:driver::flute:

You dont have to worry about the 300 :)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOsj25pDQ10]golf cart beats hemi - YouTube[/ame]

So we have a 13 sec truck and a minivan that ran a fluke 12.5 once that wants some, Well come get some!

So we have a 13 sec truck and a minivan that ran a fluke 12.5 once that wants some, Well come get some!

I have multiple 12.5 runs and will be in the 11s come next week
boxing.gif

so ------------------------>
fu.gif
.....oh I almost forgot......
asshole.gif
domo-kun.gif

OK guys, its less than a week away. Unless Justin and Scotty come early, I figured we all meet up at the West Houston Muscle car meet and leave from there, located at I-10 and Mason rd @ 5pm....we can leave and head out to the track from there. If you guys show up earlier you can hang out at my place and then head out to the WHM meet to get with the others. Right now we have about a dozen people committed, so it should be a good time.

Nice....very creative........:confused::dontknow:

Really though, no RIP SRT or CNTWIN10 or MISSNG2 or NVRWIN or................................;)

You tell me, and I can go from there...... i dont know what you have planned for the day, or how long it takes you to get here, or if you guys have others tagging along? Im getting the message out and it seems like we should have a good turn-out

Gonna have to hit up some more members and see what the deal is. Think Justin and I will head out around 2 ish. Get to Houston around 5 ish.:burnout:
We just wanna Eat, Race, and be Merry!

Sounds like a plan.....We will just meet up at the WHM meet like I said, it will just be easier for everyone since its near I-10 and about 20-25 minutes from the track.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back