Houston GTG 6/29

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's right guys. Sunday, June 29th around 11 am to whenever. I'm gonna do it up with some damn good bar-b-que Brazilian and Texas style. Just trying to celebrate my return home folks. Steaks, Bratwurst, Chicken, Parmesan encrusted Pork Tenderloin, Fajitas...and whatever anyone can come up with.. The grill will be hot and ready and it's gonna be live. The name of the park is Walter Hall Park in League City. A number of guys are in for sure so if anyone can make it, come on down! I'll start a list of for sure attendees.. I think BigIke and Faslane505 are both out of town. I tried contacting Ironhead and slow91. Hopefully they can attend. Add yourself if you can make it though..

OSO
Venom Power
siverqc
z-man
BigRed460

Last edited:
About $120.00 of meat has been seasoned and ready for tomorrow. I still have the T-bones to season. When I wake up I'll do those while getting the grill prepared and Brazilian skewer swords ready...

And you better take pictures for us who cannot make it :D :rock: Welcome home Anthony :marchmellow:

Thank you Wifey. Of course I will take pictures to show off my grill skill...:D We got together today too but didn't get enough pictures so I will add those few shots from today as well.

bummer just seen this thread at almost midnight saturday night ,,,and im in livingston ,texas,working on the weekender ,,wish i would of known sooner i could have made it,,hound loves BQ you know :(

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
bummer just seen this thread at almost midnight saturday night ,,,and im in livingston ,texas,working on the weekender ,,wish i would of known sooner i could have made it,,hound loves BQ you know :(
Hell i wish we would of thought of it sooner:)

Ironhead said:

I called you about 4 or 5 hours ago. I left a message hoping you woud be able to make it. The hound would love it for sure.

ya i left cell phone in my other truck ,,,just got email up here on the lake,,i will try to see if i can get done up here early but cant promise ,,realy wanted to see oso,s new motor in his truck ,,,my son wants to do the same to his truck

Last edited:
I think OSO will be in his Charger. He was real googly-eyed yesterday driving it. Remember to give me a shout if you can make it after all James..

:argh:WAKE UP GUYS!!!!!

Less than 3 hours to go. I'm gonna start gettin this show on the road..

I ate to much!!!:puke: Next time stop me after the sausage and t-bone and during the three fat free hot dogs:D

I didn't have many pictures since I was busy hating the heat and cooking. Funny, but your Charger never made the pictures OSO.. I tried yesterday but you were busy wiping her down..

Anyway, thanks to al the guys that made it out. z-man, silverqc, OSO, Blaine.. we all gotta do it again soon ...

SummerGTG002.jpg

SummerGTG003.jpg

SummerGTG004.jpg

SummerGTG005.jpg

SummerGTG006.jpg

SummerGTG007.jpg

SummerGTG008.jpg

SummerGTG010.jpg

SummerGTG011.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics - looks like you all had alot of fun :rock:

Venom Power said:
I didn't have many pictures since I was busy hating the heat and cooking. Funny, but your Charger never made the pictures OSO.. I tried yesterday but you were busy wiping her down..

Anyway, thanks to al the guys that made it out. z-man, silverqc, OSO, Blaine.. we all gotta do it again soon ...

SummerGTG004.jpg

[/IMG]
Sure you did see its just pulled ahead of the JEEP AGAIN:D I will drive slower next time so you can get some pics.:driver:

Last edited:
Nice spread on the chow bro...:rock: Thanks for the pics...look great.:rock:
Thanks for sharing:D

aww man looks like a blast SOme time after i get my truck back of corse we should all us Central/South texas people Should get together for a nice big meet!

Looks like fun!! Thanks for the pics!

The food looked great!!! Makin me hungry!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back