Houston Mopar Event July 1st 2012

LETHAL HEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So me and a couple guys are putting on a Houston area Dodge mopar meet. As of right now there's probably 25-30 members that will be attending the meet. The meet will be held at Lake Houston's Dusen Park off beltway 8. So come out and meet some other Dodge owners. Im just passing the info onto another forum so more of you guys see it. As of right now Im in the process of getting a professional photographer to come out and take pics of the meet and everyone's trucks together. If you want pics of your truck by its self then the photographer can do that as well.

Doesn't matter if your lifted or lowered whatever.. More mopar the better!

I have added thise info on local truck forums, LX forums, Jeep forums so hopefully there is some old school and new school mopar there

The meet will be held on July 1st, probably around noon. As the date gets closer, ill give better details. After the meet everyone's probably gonna roll out for a nice little cruise to maybe Hooters, Twin Peaks, something along those lines.

The Address is:
12303 Sonnier Street
Houston, Texas 77044

If anyone has any questions, just shoot me a Pm.
Thanks.

Cool should be a nice GTG with some fast hemis, thats why i want to get some 10s out there cause they will only be.one

ONE BADASS HEMI

This still gonna happen despite the possibility of rain?

As of now yes. You can really believe those weather station when it comes to houston. I will b update the thread up till the meet starts

ONE BADASS HEMI

As of now its still good to go at 12. See ya there.

ONE BADASS HEMI

According to the weather channel area for 77044 there will be no clouds or chance of raing around the area of the park at 12pm or anytime after that. If **** happens then well head out for lunch and a few beers ;)

After this 5-6 more showed up
d03653f1-9442-da3b.jpg

ONE BADASS HEMI

I would have gone but the weather was not good in my part of town. I guess one SRT 10 showed up?

One actual SRT10 did show up at the end. It did rain but where were actually there for about 1.5 hrs without a rain before we left to go eat

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back