HOUSTON PERFORMANCE TRUCK SHOOTOUT

LETHAL HEMI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Official Houston Performance Truck Shootout
Talked to Sponsers and we agreed for Saturday - April 16, 2011 in Royal Purple Raceway AKA Houston Raceway Park (Baytown)

Cage Rules are going to be Very Lenient, But use your Judgement and Be Safe on Using Safety Equipment Like Helments, Firesuit, Ect.

BQ Pits Welcome

Gates Open at 3:00 pm
Racing from 5:00 - 11:00 pm
$20 to Spectators
$30 to Race

As soon as we have more details we will post up.

Sponsered By

SvtGabe

Flaco

PSI Motorsports - SS THIS

Houstonperformancetrucks.com

Rgvtruckperformance.net

Pullin Production

I NEED SOME HELP REPPING DODGE

There will be plenty of Lightnings to Play with guys. I look forward on seeing some SRT-V10, especially RIP-SVT

It will be a fun event to come Watch or Race. Bring the kids, wife and family!

Last edited:
There will be plenty of Lightnings to Play with guys. I look forward on seeing some SRT-V10, especially RIP-SVT

It will be a fun event to come Watch or Race. Bring the kids, wife and family!

I believe RIP SVT no longer, the truck has been retired from the owner

^^^It ain't a Callout I just think it's one of the Baddest SRT's I've seen. I would love to see her or maybe take some pics with SS THIS

Promo Vid and A Pic Of Trophies

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdQdevgwr8w]YouTube - Houston Performance Trucks Shoot-Out - April 16, 2011[/ame]

Made Of Billet

51a62a7a.jpg

Awards for

1st Fastest

2nd Fastest

3rd Fastest

Burnout winner

Best Reaction time

Best Attendance Crew

Fastest on Street Tire, ET's or Dr's are Not Allowed

I will buy the first round of drinks for any 10 owners that can grow some nuts and show up to this event.

I will buy the first round of drinks for any 10 owners that can grow some nuts and show up to this event.

Well damn, I ain't no drinker but the way things have been for me lately I will take you up on that. My balls should be fully dropped by then.:D

damn man jersey is just to far away this event looks awesome. how many trucks do you guys have at this event? i think we should copy this event up here. :rock:

I would but truck is in the shop for the bottom end. However i might show to take a gander.

Sounds great guys! Like Hannibal from the A-Team used to say, " I love it when a plan comes together". Yeah some may not be old enough to remember that.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back