Houston, TX. New member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome TEX!

Welcome....

I live in SWLA, only about 2 hours from the big H-Town. Welcome, there is one thing that you will notice. THese guys are opinionated! Lots of good information.

Welcome to the red button club. Lots of Tx owners will soon chime in...

Thanks for the friendly receptions.

I'll post up pictures and fix up my profile as soon as I can. I have a red 05 QC and live in Pasadena (Southeast Houston)

Welcome aboard.

Actually I think the majority of our members are from either Texas, Florida, or Southern California.

Needless to say, you will have lots of company.

Mace said:
I live in SWLA, only about 2 hours from the big H-Town. Welcome, there is one thing that you will notice. THese guys are opinionated! Lots of good information.

In my opinion...You are sooo right. :D:D:D:D

Welkome to the best Truck Forum on the Internet right now Brother....now get a new kredit kard....;) :p :p :p

amartin3 said:
Wondering who else here is in the Houston area. Thanks.

Welcome to the forums, and we have some great people in TX:rock:

Just south of houston for me, what color ids your truck? You aren't the one I was talking to with the grey QC are you?

Just one thing to remember is that BLACK is the fastest color!!... and Red is the slowest!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

welcome to the board. i live in houston and work in pasadena. you may see my truck running up and down spencer from time to time.

amartin3 said:
Wondering who else here is in the Houston area. Thanks.
Not me.:dontknow: :D

Welcome anyway!:beer:

BigRed460, my truck is a Red 05 QC. Maybe I'll see you on Spencer sometime Had to have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back