Houston VTCOA Dyno Video

You can get a BBK throttle body from latemodelrestoration.com, they are $389. Mine is coming.

Ironhead said:
and replace trans every 6 months:D

O its got one more chance then its getting replaced, sold and I'm going with the same builder that the Bully Dog racing team uses.

A Htstransmission....................... www.htstransmission.com.

No more fing around with this Taurus Transmission.................................;)

I cant wait to see that thing come on the gas!

when are you forging?

whose was the second truck on the edited video and what exhaust are they running? cause it sounds wicked:rock:

watching it at work and i was like what friggin exhaust is that. it was very deep sounding. makes sense it is a hemi and not a 10

jtsdad13 said:
watching it at work and i was like what friggin exhaust is that. it was very deep sounding. makes sense it is a hemi and not a 10

That's OSO's 392 stroker HEMI.. That truck does sound sahweet. I especially like whe he get's on it. I don't know if he has a clue of how good it sounds. :dontknow: His stereo is always up..

bigike said:
I cant wait to see that thing come on the gas!

when are you forging?

after you trash yours and sell me that roe cheap lol:D

Hey Der' friend, don't speak with such hope and anticipation in your words.

And fear not a 100 HP super charger will toss a rod just as quickly as a 150+ shot of gas ;)

Venom Power said:
Robert's truck (the last one) put down 431... I'm confused because his truck is supposed to be bone stock with the exception of headers, I think. In Macon mine put down 438 with a 93 SCT tune from ROE, X-Met TB, Magnaflow catback and K&N filter. Unless he has more in it and doesn't know (I suspect possibly a full dual exhaust). He bought that truck used last year.
mine put down 486 with just K&N drop in, magnaflow, and rear cats cut off:D

Damn just found the vids. All i know is mine is going in to get tuned. There has got to be more in there than B&Gs base email tune. (I HOPE)

LOL...OMG you really have not seen it, I thought you were yanking my chain.

Well i finally was abel to do some data logging with my new toy and i am getting 9 deg. of retard at wot. it starts pulling around 3000 rpm and keeps pulling all the way up. So it looks like i will be able to creep in to the 400hp area once this is taken care of. yA FOR ME!!:marchmellow:

bigike said:
I'm sorry but we dont talk to the sub 400 whp crowd...................PLEASE COME AGAIN! :) ;)
:hmmmm2: Hey lets drive our trucks up to Dallas this weekend i heard there's going to be a track meet.:boxing::eviltongue:

bigike said:
I'm out tha county saturday at 0747 :)

I'd love to woop on a lil ole hemi;)
Well by the time you get back the Hemi should be tuned and ready to roll 12.5 on 22s

Oh, I like this....someone getting called out. I'll bring the video camera for evidence.

Back