houston vtcoa gtg

z-man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here are the pics of the gtg we had at my house today.
we had a good time hanging out and installing throttle bodies.

had a good time.......................................

oh no we are still having a good time........................

we are now making incredible hulks.

Okay Z-man is out right now giving a test drive to a female neighbor. The X-Metal throttle body was installed on my #1900 today. Oh I forgot to include that this Venom Power speaking.... ANYWAY the performance after the throttlebody install is definately noticeable. Props to Boomer on that one. I'll post up more pictures of the GTG when I get back home. To answer Treker, yeah that's a hopped up '06 black Hemi with an SRT hood. Pretty sweet truck.

What Up Phukkas!!:D:D:D Hope U guys are having a blast in a Straight Male Kinda Way!!!LOL!!! :)

It was a great day over at Z-man' place. Silverqc made it out and installed my throttlebody along with BigRed460 and Bigike while I whipped up 15 lbs of fajitas and served up 3 gallons each of strawberry and lime Margaritas. Some XBOX 360 was up on the big screen for those who needed a break from the humid weather outside. The mood was just right (especially after the females arrived) and it lasted until 3 am. Good times, thanks for those who attended. Thanks to silverqc for tackling the TB install for me. And thanks Z for having us over.. I can't wait for the next one.

As for the throttlebody install, the throttle response is definately quicker and noticable. It's an awesome performance mod for sure. The fine adjustment of the TPS is a little tricky and I still need to make some minor adjustments.

Last edited:
yeah anthony it was great. we all had a good time and we wil have another one real soon.

we are already talking about a new years party and you services has already been requested by the block.

rest assured anthony you will see how we do new years here. a minimum of $1000 worth of fireworks.........................oh yeah:rock: :rock: :D

Thanks for inviting me, I had a great time!!! VP is a great chef, that was a nice change from my fast food diet, and the Xbox set up was THE SHIT!!! Everyone's truck was looking good, that '06 hemi was beautiful on the inside....

btw I put my mufflers back on...

BigRed460 said:
Thanks for inviting me, I had a great time!!! VP is a great chef, that was a nice change from my fast food diet, and the Xbox set up was THE SHIT!!! Everyone's truck was looking good, that '06 hemi was beautiful on the inside....

btw I put my mufflers back on...

red you are always welcome at my house.:)

new years is next:D

was great :rock: i had awsome time :burnout: FOOD ,FROZEN DRINKS ,PEOPLE ALLLLL TOP NOTCH ..... THANKS TO ALL THAT ATTENDED

VP.... IS THE MAN FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT AND COOK OUT NEEDS XBOX ON LIKE 200 INCH SCEEN AND A TWO FLAVOR DAQUIRI MACHINE, MASTER CHEIF..... NEED I SAY MORE:dontknow: :rock: :burnout:

Hell of a time, THANKS FOR THE INVITE! Sure do wish my wife would've let me buy that TB!

And as to Anthony's cooking.....................HOLY CRAP! That man can cook some fajita! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that no Man or APE on this site can match him in the steak and chicken fajita cookin!

And now I want a projector.

Jay

The first thing Z told me when I pulled up was "Hey Jay, you know I've got a bucket and some soap if you wanna wash that thing." Guy washes his GCSRT EVERYDAY!

bigike said:
Hell of a time, THANKS FOR THE INVITE! Sure do wish my wife would've let me buy that TB!

And as to Anthony's cooking.....................HOLY CRAP! That man can cook some fajita! I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that no Man or APE on this site can match him in the steak and chicken fajita cookin!

And now I want a projector.

Jay

The first thing Z told me when I pulled up was "Hey Jay, you know I've got a bucket and some soap if you wanna wash that thing." Guy washes his GCSRT EVERYDAY!

i was washing it out in the drizzle before i went to work..................

then the guys at work asked how i keep such a clean vehicle in bad weather?

I think his secret is a clear tarp and he does the opposite of everyone else. He puts it on when he drives and takes it off when he gets where he's going!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back