Houston

yeah not sure about Webster. Im in Katy on the other side of town but I do know that Houston has a pretty lame nightlife compared to other major cities. Midtown (Galleria area) is pretty good from what I remember.

So sorry I didn't see this sooner. :dontknow:Wouldn't have done a bit of good anyway since I'm usually somewhere else on the planet, like I am currently until April 20th. I don't know what ever happened to much of the Houston members. I know IronHead is around in his CE somewheres. I still know how to contact him. But everyone else just vanished. Even OSO is scarce. Maybe it's me. Maybe I need an iPhone6 like 505's Fastest...

E you know I got you if you come to Nashville! And I'm going to come up to NYC and chill, likely sometime this year.

I was in Nashville stuck for 9 hours on fri..lol..but I'm back now ..I wana thank all the Houston guys for not showing me around. .I stil had a blast...thanks for everything guys

I was in Nashville stuck for 9 hours on fri..lol..but I'm back now ..I wana thank all the Houston guys for not showing me around. .I stil had a blast...thanks for everything guys

No problem bud. Hope you had fun!
soapbox.gif

You mean, thanks for nothing. :D

damn man bad timing. I'm stuck in Afghanistan and you were stuck 30 minutes from where I live but I'm not there. Oh well

You shoulda just came to Waco! I always showed you good racing and food, lmfao! We never lost a race in those visits either and you now own a 6 speed Quad Cab!! :chain:
Houston is usually pretty hopping but knowing where to be at what time is what locals have knowledge of

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back