how about the shaved appearance

SANCHOBA said:
right, thats what i want to do, but the srt-10 badge will be further back on the driver's side door:dontknow:

yup, then you can add a viper emblem next to it or just leave it like I did....not worth pulling the srt-10 off and trying to get it perfect w/ the other-side

TheSickness said:
I like the look myself...Very clean ! Just like my head :rock: :rock:

I like a little landing stip myself....

Couldn't help myself, the title was so inviting.... :D

SANCHOBA said:
i'm going to remove the large DODGE and RAM oem badges from the truck, my question is--- i need to move one of the srt-10 badges on the door so it will match placement of the one on the opposite side,can i re-use the one i take off, or will i destroy it in the process?:dontknow: TIA

Just do this Sanchoba.

patrick

Last edited:
SANCHOBA said:
right, thats what i want to do, but the srt-10 badge will be further back on the driver's side door:dontknow:

Check out these pics...I moved the emblems the day I picked up the truck. All I did was use new 3M double-sided tape on the old emblems and dropped them to match the body lines on each side of the truck.

cool, i'll try and re-use the emblem,thanks to all, trying to keep this a no cost mod!LOL:hmmmm2:

On mine I put the old style fangs emblem on each side toward the front and the new 06 srt emblems after the fangs and then on the back I used the new style fangs emblem and kept the stock srt letters, I'll post pics when I get my truck back

Here's one for you Now-what

Nowwhat said:
Man I go back and forth about shaving the handles....I am worried that it will make a QC look too long....?...

But I am researching doing a chop job on the cab...2.5" off....less wind resistence......:D

Perhaps this will give you an idea of what your chop would look like

Attachments

• WazzsupChop.jpg
    WazzsupChop.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 886
I like the clean look but not crazy about the door handles shaved off , our brains are instilled with the fact that every door has a handle. Just hard to get used to , thats all.

As far as takeing off the emblems. Piece of cake for those that dont know. Go get some gloves on , take some fishing line wrap it around your finger and cut off the emblems. Then drive your truck up to the local body shop they will charge you 30 bucks and take there air drill put on a 3m dry eraser tip and take the glue right off, when they are done looks like the truck never came with them.

I thought about painting the srt-10 badges red but if i did that i have to pull them off the truck , if i did that i probally woudnt put them back on... love the hood viper emblems though..

choping the top , ummm, dont think it would look good. Its a truck not a truck/lambogini it is what it is.. doesnt mean it aint fast :D

just my 02 sense but what do i know :)

Back