how did i do?

jtsdad13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
spent all weekend on this. wash, clay bar, wax, and polish. grabbed some quick pics before work today. two sore elbows and wishing i had a RC later, i thought she shined up nice for a daily driver with 30K miles(and dont mind the leftover wax under the lip of the bed liner or the wax dust, i fixed after snapping pics)
rearwax.jpg

frontwax.jpg

doorwax.jpg

sidewax.jpg

Last edited:
LOOKS GREAT !!! too bad it not yellow :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

Looks great Ken....we need to have a little brunch GTG with some of the other locals here.....I ran into, dang forgot his name :eek: ...the guy in Blountville witn the black RC....shocked me as I have never seen another RC around here...

Looks Great!

My wife actually did the same thing to her "Mega Cab" over the weekend! Today it is RAINING.:(

TNVIPER said:
Looks great Ken....we need to have a little brunch GTG with some of the other locals here.....I ran into, dang forgot his name :eek: ...the guy in Blountville witn the black RC....shocked me as I have never seen another RC around here...

i think it was travis. he told me he ran into at the "store" one night. we need to invade the saturday cruise in down in elizabethton one weekend.

Looks great,:rock: :rock:
When can you do mine(I'll buy the refreshments):D

I LIKE THAT GRILLE COMBO! (I'm yelling on purpose). Where did you get it?

Oh yeah.....rest of the truck looks killer too.:rock:

i have had alot of questions regarding the grill. i honestly dont know what brand or where it came from as it was on the truck when i got it. i am sure there is member on here a helluva lot smarter than me that could identify it for the masses.

Aren't you at least gonna put a second coat of wax on there before you stop ?? :dontknow:

jtsdad13 said:
i think it was travis. he told me he ran into at the "store" one night. we need to invade the saturday cruise in down in elizabethton one weekend.

Just let me know when for the Elizabethton cruise...we need to do it when the other trucks can be there...:)

6pakattack said:
Aren't you at least gonna put a second coat of wax on there before you stop ?? :dontknow:
with a three year old and wife 35 weeks pregnant that i hardly get to see. i am lucky i got on one coat. family first. i washed it friday. clayed, waxed, and polished in the garage sat and sunday night after everyone was asleep. i will let you know bout the elizabethton cruise larry. i work with two other srt 10's, i will start comparing schedules and let you know something asap.

jtsdad13 said:
with a three year old and wife 35 weeks pregnant that i hardly get to see. i am lucky i got on one coat. family first. i washed it friday. clayed, waxed, and polished in the garage sat and sunday night after everyone was asleep. i will let you know bout the elizabethton cruise larry. i work with two other srt 10's, i will start comparing schedules and let you know something asap.

Sounds good Ken...hope you dont have to drive the truck till Thurs...I would hate to see the rain mess it so quick after a detailing..:(

FATJACK said:
Great job Ken, how did you find the time??
made the time. most of the work was done after midnight with the wife and kid in bed. i do most of my personal things (truck detailing and working out)after everyone goes to bed, as not to cut into family time.
sorry to say larry drove it today on the wet roads, but it will clean up alot quicker next time.:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back