How do I find my truck on the Viper Truck Registry?

Status
Not open for further replies.

s8taxatty

Reaction score
I registered my 10 on the other forum a while back but never saw where to look for it. I think the Registry has been moved to another site. Is there a way to find my 10 on the Registry?

Thanks

Not everyone has access to the vin threads. Try doing a search on the registry with your screen name.

Just a note:

There are over 38,000 Viper and Viper Truck VIN's on the Registry www.viperregistry.com. Only about 5% of those are accessible to the public. If you are registered, you can no longer find your Viper or Viper Truck by VIN number as that is replaced with the Registry Number. You can also find it by the screen name you gave me when you registered. Although I add new information to the Registry every day, the vast majority of that information is in the non public area's of the Registry.

Thank you. I saw it.

Purchased on 10/2/2009 from CarMax; I'm the second owner and the current mileage is 38k if this matters.

For the record, the percentage has greatly increased and I have pretty near 40,000 VIN's including both the Vipers and the Viper trucks. Currently working on the Night Runners. If things go well, I might have them all identified this month.... and I don't think all 400 were built LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back