How do I get Meth injection

Prof said:
Absolutely! I had my VEC III and water/meth for several months prior to the install of the supercharger and it was amazing to see the temperatures drop when the meth was injected...this may sound strange but if you put my truck in 5th or 6th gear at a low speed and pushed the engine past 3000 rpm (you could actually see the temperature gage drop! Understand that the VEC allows you to set the point at which the meth is injected.
it would help on hot days

installation is real simple if you already have the vec installed, took me about 30 minutes total.

505'sFastestViper. said:
it would help on hot days

I thought I had posted on this issue before, someone has more memory than me...well everyone has more memory than me...

Annu, if your ultimate plans are to be boosted (especially if you are planning on a Roe TSTM) then I would say, go for the water/meth!

But the concept is to determine what you ultimately want to have and develop the plan...

Get the VEC III, add the water meth (which will be controlled by the VEC III) then go for the Roe.

The plan is important...water/meth makes sense if you ultimately want a Roe SC...

The meth will only inject when you are on the throttle hard...so you would probably get your meth to last a week or two without a refill...and the refill is only about $2.00 a gallon...available at any auto supply store....(I just use windshield washer fluid that is rated for -30 degree temperatures...)

Write your plan, work your plan...and keep an eye on new technology as it emerges.

Annu,

Prof is right, especially since you live in a relatively cool area. I found it really helped in Florida on those summer days when it never got below 80 degrees.

She would run like a scalded cat even on the hottest days.:rock:

Prof said:
I thought I had posted on this issue before, someone has more memory than me...well everyone has more memory than me...

Annu, if your ultimate plans are to be boosted (especially if you are planning on a Roe TSTM) then I would say, go for the water/meth!

But the concept is to determine what you ultimately want to have and develop the plan...

Get the VEC III, add the water meth (which will be controlled by the VEC III) then go for the Roe.

The plan is important...water/meth makes sense if you ultimately want a Roe SC...

The meth will only inject when you are on the throttle hard...so you would probably get your meth to last a week or two without a refill...and the refill is only about $2.00 a gallon...available at any auto supply store....(I just use windshield washer fluid that is rated for -30 degree temperatures...)

Write your plan, work your plan...and keep an eye on new technology as it emerges.
thanks

Prof said:

Great advice as always Roy.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back