how do u post pictures on your replys to threads ?

ramviper10 said:
i been tryin to figure how how do u put pics on this threads ????????

you have to have a host such as photobucket or whomever you choose, then you cut and past.

Or you can attach pics when you reply. Be sure to be in "Advance" mode, then scroll down till you see a button to add attachments. Add your pics, and thats it!

Once you host on Photobucket, copy the IMG code and paste it in your reply. The picture will show up.

Before you begin posting in the green reply box, you need to click the box that sez "go advanced"....

Once the system shifts into advanced mode, scroll down and find the button that sez manage attachments and click it.....

A browser window will open and several boxes will appear with the browser buttons next to them... Each one represents someplace to store each picture... As you browse all your available photos, they will (one by one) list themselves in these boxes... When you've added all the neccesary pictures, click the upload button and they will load into your message....

Then click submit....yer done...

SD

ramviper10 said:
yea woot woot thnxs ppl

What does that mean?:dontknow: I guess I need to get with the Forum lingo...I'm kinda new at this....;) :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back