How is everyone ??

REPOMAN1

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats up guys been forever since ive been on here . Its been 2 years since i sold the truck and still miss it lol . About a year ill have another .. Hope everyone is well just wanted to say hello :rock:.... Wow i didnt realize its been 2 years today i sold it thats crazy

hey man, how da hell are ya???

How's it going? I know that feeling of missing the truck, when you get the new one it goes away.

Hey man! Always have you to thank for my B&B headers and mids! That was a great find and I really appreciated it!!

An update.....J is now viper jeff, caveman is still here....Dan did some burnouts and some how removed 50k from his odometer....Smackdownsrt is still the coolest member....Um overkill is pissed at me because he is too lazy to work and has to sell his truck??? :dontknow:....Venom truck got a civilian job and is pissed he now has to work for his money...Dom and toe knee are as close as a foot and a knee...I think that about sums it up...well the important people any how...Oh yeah, andy is busy working on the first hydro dipped ice cream cone....

Last edited:
An update.....J is now viper jeff, caveman is still here....Dan did some burnouts and some how removed 50k from his odometer....Smackdownsrt is still the coolest member....Um overkill is pissed at me because he is too lazy to work and has to sell his truck??? :dontknow:....Venom truck got a civilian job and is pissed he now has to work for his money...Dom and toe knee are as close as a foot and a knee...I think that about sums it up...well the important people any how...Oh yeah, andy is busy working on the first hydro dipped ice cream cone....

I can't share any information with you, leaking industry secrets and shit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back