How Many 2004 Rams are left - unadulterated???

I currently have a stock 04, but hopefully not too much longer. I have a long list of mods I want to buy....:rock:

I currently have a stock 04, but hopefully not too much longer. I have a long list of mods I want to buy....:rock:
OUCH!!! Stock is so beautiful ;) ;);) ;);)

hey hey hey:rock:

how ya are???

Super, and how are you? Long time no posty but I thought I'd stop in and see what's going on :D

Last edited:
Stock is cool except when we race and a four door Viper Truck blows tires off skating past fighting to stay in his lane yet pulling like a freight train :burnout:
Just sayin.... Why not enjoy her. Your keeping it purty for someone else's enjoyment while you look at it once in awhile in a garage? Pshhhh Drive It like you Stole It! :burnout: Then maintain it, lmfao
111,000 miles and so many passes at the track I lost count but in the hundreds. Another hundred Mexico runs, and taking my daughter to school, driving to GTGs, to the grocery store, getting and shipping parts, engines, going to the beach, racing around Texas Motor Speedway at 120, so many adventures and friends met through the years and it wouldn't have been the same without the Viper Truck! For the past 5 years I've wanted to take my Corvette to Texas Motor Speedway to race it around the track as I wanted pics and that experience, but every year the SRT-10 4 door won me over and was taken. :rock:

Obviously " to each his/her own" but you're missing out in so much fun ;)

Oh and as far as upkeep, a crank sensor, battery, cam sensor, brakes, few sets of tires, lmfao :dontknow:, lotsa oil changes with 15/50 Mobil1, lotsa gasoline 93 octane, a TPS sensor, O2 sensors, oh and gas and tires! Or did I mention that? Lmfao

$29,000 in gas
$4200 in tires including slicks
$3000 in oil changes

Wow, :(
Haha

Oh and as far as upkeep, a crank sensor, battery, cam sensor, brakes, few sets of tires, lmfao :dontknow:, lotsa oil changes with 15/50 Mobil1, lotsa gasoline 93 octane, a TPS sensor, O2 sensors, oh and gas and tires! Or did I mention that? Lmfao

$29,000 in gas
$4200 in tires including slicks
$3000 in oil changes

Wow, :(
Haha

Like i said once before; If you are not wastin' time and money , you should be wastin' Gas and Tires!!!

Dear Lady ............ Great to see you Here.

I have so many mods I need 2 pages to list, rebuilt the motor at 38000 miles, now have 41000. But she is a sweetheart.

JimsNew1-1-1_zps0acf42c4.jpg

More mods to install in the spring - Page 3 (grin)

Jim

tHE qUEEN IS gONNA rOLL

I love you all! I agree TOTALLY

When she gets dolled up and ready to roll she will be driven. That's really why I got her.

We hit a couple of huge speed bumps on the last decade of life's road, but they are pretty much in the rear view mirror now

- Praise God and much Praise and thanks to all our friends who helped out. You all know who you are and we will never forget!

Anyhoo, now that the coaster's comin to a halt, that will leave a lot more time to enjoy her!

When I get a little older and a little crazier, I may just end up down on Colorado Boulevard - LOL!!! gO gRANNY, gO!!!! :rock: :rock:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGdLDOXyWsg[/ame]

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back