how many in wa

Running,

I've been to haggens, usually its a good time. I think they are starting it up again soon, if they already haven't.
If you want to pick on kids in slow cars, go to wal mart on friday, off airport and 99

Running,

I've been to haggens, usually its a good time. I think they are starting it up again soon, if they already haven't.
If you want to pick on kids in slow cars, go to wal mart on friday, off airport and 99

Next time you go get a hold of me I'll Cruz over with you

Yea I see kids all time at Walmart I drove threw there and they just stare then I punched it sideways otta the parking lot there's a lot slow and beat up cars there lol
Ya, when it gets warmer a group of my buddies comes out. Low 10 second turbo fox, 600hp whipple termi, my Lightning, Z06, 800hp accord... there are more than a few rigs that come out that'd give your truck a hand full.

Next time you go get a hold of me I'll Cruz over with you
Im deployed, I won't be home till fall...

Stanwood car show this weekend, hoping on making it. Sunday 9am-3pm. They will be cruzing the streets of Stanwood sat night, starting at 7pm.

Car show in Auburn on July 4th at Les Gove Park from 11-4pm. I'll be there representing the brotherhood of T-10's. Here is a photo from last years show.

IMG_3471.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back