How many miles on your Viper Truck???

i really hope to test out my 100k warranty at about 99,000 miles.....the longer ive had my truck the more i want to drive it!!! needs a vegas run

ghosritr said:
Mine turned 40K today!
Are you one of those giants mentioned in the Bible that is 6000 years old? I didn't know you could possibly get that many miles on an 05 shorty :D :D :D ;)

Wow we got some drivers here......a bunch of you all at 60k plus!!!! flch at 83k!!!!!! Dayum...................its good to know these engines can handle the miles. Anybody know whats the life of a viper motor?

I am at 11,500...........3.5 years of pure joy!!!!!!

patrick

I agree with the above!! Great to see these wonderful trucks lasting!!!Even with mods and so on!! Says a lot about the quality products our vendors here are putting out!!!:rock: :rock: Oh im over 16k don't know for sure and its -12 with the windchill, so NO im not going out to check for sure:D

38k on the 05' and.....GULP....16.5k on the SC'd 04'....sorry TIM....took her on a trip!!!

I have had my truck for almost 4 years now, I just turned 17,000. Has been pure joy since day 1!!! :rock: :burnout:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back