how much do you think?

SRT10SECONDS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hate to do it but the trucks gotta go...being in college and not really workin i cant afford to $4 soo to be $5 gas...what would u guys think is a fair price to sell the truck? its an 05 qc flame red 25xxx miles on it new brakes and clean

damn that sucks to hear bro.......it may be hard to sell around now with the gas going up even more......something to think about! Can you afford to keep it and get a daily beater with better gas milage? Soon as I move the 10 will be staying in the garage and i'll be looking to buy a reliable beater!

damn that sucks to hear bro.......it may be hard to sell around now with the gas going up even more......something to think about! Can you afford to keep it and get a daily beater with better gas milage? Soon as I move the 10 will be staying in the garage and i'll be looking to buy a reliable beater!

Agreed! If you own it, out right, now is not the time to sell ANYTHING. Drop the insurance, pull it off the road. There are plenty of great values out there for DD's. Just sayin'.....

Last edited:
Yup, Just get something else. trust me the dodge ram hemis and big suvs are not much ahead of us in the MPG race. least we have a viper motor.

I am looking into buying a ktm supermoto, why not here comes summer just ride the bike all the time.

To answer your question... Which was probably asked for a myriad of reasons...

I think you might get $22k... Maybe $25k if you can sit on it for a bit...

To answer your question... Which was probably asked for a myriad of reasons...

I think you might get $22k... Maybe $25k if you can sit on it for a bit...

he really needs to post more info with mods, condition and some good pics before we can actually give our honest opinion about a fair/realistic price

bone stock just had the red led lights...led light strip around fog lights and in dooh scoop....red led corner lights..viper srt 10 sticker on windshield drop in KnN air filter...nothing else...7in flip out jensen dvd player

Some guys look for the stock one so they can mod it up the way they like it to be. To me stock is a good thing, good luck. if i was looking to buy a 10, i would look for a stock one. That's just me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back