How much HP on average will you get by bolting up a SC on a stock motor?

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much HP on average will you get by bolting up a SC on a stock motor?

are we lookin at 100hp 150hp 200hp ?? what kind of numbers we talkin here..

........ you ready for the dark-side........:D I think out-of-the-box Paxton says 175/ponies, 7#'s/boost with there water-air intercooler. :argh: :argh:

Quick

Depends on what supercharger, I would say 150-250WHP depending on supercharger and boost.

probably the same as your 125 shot...viper motors have always loved NOS...a paxton should give you an honest 150+ at the wheels on a conservative tune.

I've got 180 rwhp out of it compared to a stage 2 flashed pcm dyno run I did before installing the SC. I'm trying to squeeze 230-250 rwhp out of her when its all said and done. I'm gonna go with some bigger injectors and water/meth injection. I want to be somewhere near the 680 rwhp range. That would probably be the most the stock bottom end will hold.

430 hp stage 2 QC
I think its now 550-575 with Roe and QC............... Eddie might better tell his dyno numbers.

I added a Roe S/C, standard pulley, with Belanger long tubes and Magnaflow pipes (cat back), and tuned in at 612 rwhp & 630 torque. No internals are done to engine.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back