HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH??

VEN-M-S-SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! i have a situation,if you will.I'm about to have a ground force lowering kit installed on my baby. about how much should i except to pay for labor?? i had a few guys from around town give me quotes and one said 540 another said 500 even. is that about right or am i getting my eyes gouged out??
(i know some will suggest to install it myself and although i am fully capable i lack the facilities and time, and i love knowing i can take my truck back if something isn't right)

Go to a local muffler shop, I paid 250.00 for my install which included front springs, 4 shocks and the lowering blocks, oh yeah and 4 wheel alignment.

Some have had issues with the Ground Force kit..do a search..Im sure there are a few threads about it..

any more than $200 and ya payin too much, dont take no longer than 4 hours, and more than $50 and hour is hwy robbery:eek:

Stinker said:
any more than $200 and ya payin too much, dont take no longer than 4 hours, and more than $50 and hour is hwy robbery:eek:

Man! Do yall have room for one more over there, I pay 75-100 for top flight

labor here.

Stinker lives way in the woods...$100 an hour is not unusual here in Chi Town (home of the future World Champion Cubbies!)

We are at 85 an hour now and going up soon. My buddy at the dealer and just went to 110!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back