HOW MUCH???

DJCHEROKEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HOW MUCH MONEY WOULD I EXPECT TO PAY FOR BELANGER HEADERS AND HF MID PIPES INSTALL????? 300, 400, ANY IDEA???

It is really not that difficult to do yourself. I just did Bassani's and a full exhaust and it took me, by myself with no special tools or a lift, about 4 hours to take the old stuff off and put the new stuff on. With the tires off and the fender wells out it makes it EXTREMELY easy.

You may have a hard time finding a shop to install the headers. Would guess if you did find a shop, they would charge you around $500.

I believe you still need to hit an exhuast shop to weld up the mids to the catback.

If you want to tackle it, let me know and I can give you a hand.

mmmmtorque said:
You may have a hard time finding a shop to install the headers. Would guess if you did find a shop, they would charge you around $500.

I believe you still need to hit an exhuast shop to weld up the mids to the catback.

how would you fit under the truck????:D

mmmmtorque said:

I can help as well...for some authentic mexican taco's of course.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back