how not to do a burnout...part 3

Wow! that's a #itch. That's about as catastrophic of a failure as it could be and happened awful damn Quick. Sure didn't seem to be on it that hard or long enough for it to blow like that. Although if tires had been spinning better maybe woulda been okay?

Sure hope it wasn't actually a customers car.

FATJACK said:
Can't afford to laugh at the guy, I am surprised this same thing has not happened to some of us.

actually it has, happened to some fag named womster. silver truck too! go fiqure.

not funny but makes you wonder bout investing in a scatter shield to protect the little piggies! i will talk to cherry perf bout this, not a bad idea

FerrariTruck said:
actually it has, happened to some fag named womster. silver truck too! go fiqure.

not funny but makes you wonder bout investing in a scatter shield to protect the little piggies! i will talk to cherry perf bout this, not a bad idea

Tony has scattershields available.

I have one on the red truck.

MYTRAM said:
Wow! that's a #itch. That's about as catastrophic of a failure as it could be and happened awful damn Quick. Sure didn't seem to be on it that hard or long enough for it to blow like that. Although if tires had been spinning better maybe woulda been okay?

Sure hope it wasn't actually a customers car.

Does not take very long to built up heat and have that type of failure. Plus I would guess that it was not the first time that the clutch had been slipping, so it was already weakened.

Take Jack's advice. If you like doing this, buy and install a scattershield.

HOLY SH*T!
Thats was a hell of a kaboom and the worst part was no burn out, but they got smoke! Almost lost a leg in the process!

ok...i looked...

haha..."this guy doesn't even work here..."

tell you what, though...the bottom line is ...

you never know what can happen...that could have had drastically different results....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back