how small our world.....

belgiumbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went to a meeting this afternoon about tuning cars and some real perf. onces... wouldn't have done it as there lives a friend of mine who wanted to show me his "pubs".... :D

Now i was on the Dutch forum talking to a guy from Antwerp with a QC who also was there but i didn't know him by face... seen his truck parked behind mine ... but , ok ,that many people... :dontknow:

There was a bikini car wash i enjoyed :p :p :D :D :rock: ... with a cold beer :rock: :rock: .. talked to a guy next to me that i wouldn't ask those girls at home because the car wasn't washed at the end... ;) :D :D :D ....

now i see at the Dutch forum that the guy next to me was... yes, indeed, Sammy, the Antwerp guy ! The world is small.... :confused:

He even had a Tshirt from ROE Racing which i didn't notice !!!!!! :eek: ... but,ok, with those 4 long sexy legs "washing" around....:eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D

belgiumbarry said:
i went to a meeting this afternoon about tuning cars and some real perf. onces... wouldn't have done it as there lives a friend of mine who wanted to show me his "pubs".... :D

Now i was on the Dutch forum talking to a guy from Antwerp with a QC who also was there but i didn't know him by face... seen his truck parked behind mine ... but , ok ,that many people... :dontknow:

There was a bikini car wash i enjoyed :p :p :D :D :rock: ... with a cold beer :rock: :rock: .. talked to a guy next to me that i wouldn't ask those girls at home because the car wasn't washed at the end... ;) :D :D :D ....

now i see at the Dutch forum that the guy next to me was... yes, indeed, Sammy, the Antwerp guy ! The world is small.... :confused:

He even had a Tshirt from ROE Racing which i didn't notice !!!!!! :eek: ... but,ok, with those 4 long sexy legs "washing" around....:eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D

Call me crazy, But i can not believe you gave us that kind of detail without pics.:(

JRSVIPR said:
Call me crazy, But i can not believe you gave us that kind of detail without pics.:(

sorry , i didn't had my camera with me ... but will post some copys as i see them on Dutch forums.... ;)

belgiumbarry said:
sorry , i didn't had my camera with me ... but will post some copys as i see them on Dutch forums.... ;)
Leave out the wooden shoes for god's sake:p :p :D :D :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back