How to create my own forum?

DRamSrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does any one know how to create a forum??? Also who make the business cards???

Thanks!

I want to create my own forum about my school. I want my forum to be like vtcoa forum. Do you know what I mean? I did PM Patrick and Jack. I am waiting for their reply. Thanks.

Last edited:
The reason why I want to create my own forum is that I really am in love with my school. I decided to create my own forum of my school. :) I am really excited about create my own forum but I can't doing it by myself. I don't understand on how to create my own forum. So I need all of your help. Thanks.

DRamSrt10 said:
The reason why I want to create my own forum is that I really am in love with my school. I decided to create my own forum of my school. :) I am really excited about create my own forum but I can't doing it by myself. I don't understand on how to create my own forum. So I need all of your help. Thanks.

I have a webserver that I can install a instance of phpBB (PHP Bulletin Board) on for you and host for nothing.... you would just need to get your own domain name.. and point it to my DNS servers, you can get that for around $8 bucks a year...

Scott.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back