how to drug a dog?

includemeout said:
A can of starter spray (ether) a sock over the muzzle and nighty nite.
Back lighting the nails to see the quick will help to Not cut them to short.

and i thought I could think up some stuff

you got me beat !!!!!! :rock:

you are trying to find a way not to stress your dog? What makes you think that giving your dog drugs would not freak them out?

just find some concrete and run them on the concrete 1 time a day and there nails will always be "wore down"

And if all else fails, Try taking them for a walk, Or run on the pavement or sidewalk. That is generally enough. It wears their nails down pretty good.

Silverback said:
Something just dawned on me.

Is he trying to figure out how to get laid?:dontknow:
Ya, it's probably the extra teats that have him confused :elefant: :elefant:

Dog Whisperer episode 238 air date 4/17/09

You have posted pictures of the area you live in and it looks very open. We have also seen the pictures you posted detailing the condition of your dogs and of the interior of your home . With that being said LET YOUR DOGS OUT OF THE FUC_KING HOUSE FOR A FEW HOURS a day!!!! You should give the dogs away if you do not have the time or ability to take care of them.

The problem with dogs is they will forgive you for neglecting them right up until the day they die.

A rat would suite you better give the dogs away to someone who can care for them.

OSO said:
You have posted pictures of the area you live in and it looks very open. We have also seen the pictures you posted detailing the condition of your dogs and of the interior of your home . With that being said LET YOUR DOGS OUT OF THE FUC_KING HOUSE FOR A FEW HOURS a day!!!! You should give the dogs away if you do not have the time or ability to take care of them.

The problem with dogs is they will forgive you for neglecting them right up until the day they die.

A rat would suite you better give the dogs away to someone who can care for them.

my last rat had a tumor and i had to blow its head off with a shotgun.

and my yard is mud. the only hard surface road is the one in front of the driveway they go past at over 70mph on that road, i dont even walk on it.

that being said the dogs run in the field. that dont help keep nails trim...

scoobert said:
my last rat had a tumor and i had to blow its head off with a shotgun.

and my yard is mud. the only hard surface road is the one in front of the driveway they go past at over 70mph on that road, i dont even walk on it.

that being said the dogs run in the field. that dont help keep nails trim...
Let them play out side more. The nails still need to be cut now but if they spend time out side their nails will maintain a decent length.

I use to give my Rotty horse tranquilizers when we took him to the vet.....boy he hated that vet!

my dogs are fear dogs.
in the house they will rip your nuts off. out of their territory they pittle in fear.
in fact i typically tell the groomer to keep a towel under them because they will literally scare the piss out of them. but i just feel so bad the way the groomer does it with that noose.

what tranquilizers did you use?

scoobert said:
my dogs are fear dogs.
in the house they will rip your nuts off. out of their territory they pittle in fear.
in fact i typically tell the groomer to keep a towel under them because they will literally scare the piss out of them. but i just feel so bad the way the groomer does it with that noose.

what tranquilizers did you use?

About 5mg of Valium, might try about 1/2 dose on your size dogs, mine wiegh about 130 lbs+ each.................

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back