how to know your clutch is slipping?

i'll try that after i get out of class. i laid into it earlier and i wasn't sure if i was spinning or not.. it feels alot better but i'm paranoid about this kind of stuff

You could have glazed it too. I thought mine was shot for a bit after a few burnouts but it got better after normal driving for a while.

i've got over 750miles on it right now.. i waited to about 498 until i relly got on it.. the tires just aren't breaking loose like they used to lol if that makes sence

Tooloe said:
i've got over 750miles on it right now.. i waited to about 498 until i relly got on it.. the tires just aren't breaking loose like they used to lol if that makes sence

Did you stop putting Armor All on them?:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
if your engine is revving and your ass is not moving:dontknow: :D

the truck is moving out.... but not leaving the black marks i'm used to haha

get to cruzing speed in third or so and then mash the petal ,,if clutch is slipping it will rev up with not much pull;)

LoveThisTruck said:
Do 50mph in 5th gear, and punch it. If the RPM shoots up, your slipping.

opps do what he said ,,,i did not read whole thread:D

Tooloe said:

You are supposed to go 500 miles...just couldnt wait, could you?...you sure blew it....:secruity: ................pull your clutch and send it to me and I will try to salvage it...:D :p

TNVIPER said:
You are supposed to go 500 miles...just couldnt wait, could you?...you sure blew it....:secruity: ................pull your clutch and send it to me and I will try to salvage it...:D :p

I thought the same thing:p

Tooloe said:
No your just not jumping on it like you where:D don't be skeered:elefant: you at 500 miles now test it out:burnout: :burnout: you'll get at least 10k out of her:itsme: :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back