Howdy from Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about damn time. Thought I was going to have to drink all by myself here.:(

Hurry up and get a picture of your "Spousal Unit" up as your Avatar.:) I miss her.:D

Hey, welcome glad your here

Hey..Arent you that Steve guy from the other forums?:D Glad you're here bud.

Sorry guys, I've been busy doing all kinds of shit to my truck trying to get ready for the Houston meeting. I'll post some pictures in a few days, the truck is totally different...Boomer lowering kits, catless midpipes, ported/polished throttle body, green brake pads, painted calipers, powder coated everything under the hood...and soon the new custom valve covers and spark plug wire looms...back to work and drinking beer...

Thanks for the welcome. the site is looking good. Oh yeah, SilverBack, I'll have to work on the avatar pics, this site limit is smaller than the other one(s) and it screws the pictures up...why can't we have normal size avatar pictures???

But here is a thong picture, Stinker...don't tell on me, she'll beat me...I sure do miss the pool...LOL!!!

Last edited:
mauiSRT/10 said:
Dam Steve..........posting pics of big giant Texas sized titties first thing in the morning!!! I love that green bikini......what a freakin view!!!!

patrick

You should see the view from the front...LOL!!! Good to see you here Patrick, how are you and things with your folks????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back