Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ntw0rk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess I am the newbie now!

Just thought I would stop by to see what the fuss is all about!

Heh dude, welcome over. You will find this site more active than the other one............some of it with great info, some of it????? LOL

Glad you found us.

patrick

Info, info, where did I put that info? oh yeah!

Got me a 2005 QC SRT-10, Red of course! Stock right now, well... almost, I got new sneaks cause I wore the others out!

It's the prettiest thing in my neighborhood!!

oh and.... GO NAVY!!!!!

Who the f.... what the f.... how the f.... navy what the f..... I hope you know, all of that was ment with a sense of humor. Welcome, you will love this place, and we are glad you came by. How is that for a welcome?

Bill.

Dude, check it out!!! Another of us good ole NAVY boys in the house!!! Hey Sickness, better not talk smack now or you might catch a beatin'!....Wait...nevermind you'd probly like it.:( Anyways, welcome to the club...I'm new and they act like they've known me for days!!!:)

By the way, there's a get together at the beginning of October in Jax if your down!! Look for the thread or find Prof, it seems like he's the one rounding everybody up!!!

ntw0rk said:
Info, info, where did I put that info? oh yeah!

Got me a 2005 QC SRT-10, Red of course! Stock right now, well... almost, I got new sneaks cause I wore the others out!

It's the prettiest thing in my neighborhood!!

oh and.... GO NAVY!!!!!

Red-slow
Stock-bad
Navy-Rocks

Well at least you got one thing right. How many miles do you have on your truck to already need new tires? Dude you should throw a stage 2 flash on that beast. Post up some pics.

Smoke

Yah, and when you do, maybe you or someone around here can explain to me why I have such a hard time posting mine!!!!!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Yah, and when you do, maybe you or someone around here can explain to me why I have such a hard time posting mine!!!!!:D

1. Go to Photobucket.com and get a free account.
2. Upload a picture
3. Under the picture you will see 3 boxes. The bottom box will be a IMG box. Copy the link inside that box and and paste it over here.

FlyingLow said:
1. Go to Photobucket.com and get a free account.
2. Upload a picture
3. Under the picture you will see 3 boxes. The bottom box will be a IMG box. Copy the link inside that box and and paste it over here.

AWESOME!!!! Thanx soooo much....I can tell you were Enlisted...you know how to spell it out without using too much technical jargon!!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
AWESOME!!!! Thanx soooo much....I can tell you were Enlisted...you know how to spell it out without using too much technical jargon!!:D

HA!!! Yea I was a PH1 before I crossed over to the dark side. Matter of fact I worked right there at the photo-lab.

Last I heard it not there anymore...hda picture taken there a few years back!!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Last I heard it not there anymore...hda picture taken there a few years back!!

It's still there. I'm still in touch with some peeps over there. They got rid of fleet imaging east coast. A lot of people thought the lab was gone. It just changed name. Now it is under CNRSE.

Almost 8 yrs, was stationed in P-Cola as an A-school Instructor...then did A/C last November...sorry for stealin' your thread ntw0rk!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back