howz it from the great 808 state!

hawaiisrt

Reaction score
Whats up guys and gals. Me and my wife just bought a 05QC this past monday. Black, pretty much stock under the hood. It has 103k miles and the body is pretty mint. It has some vinyl ghost flames on the front of the truck that we are debating on taking off or leaving it on. The headlights and taillights was sprayed black with vth or something. We will be replacing them with some kind of black housing lights, anyone have any suggestions? Also the previous owner lost the barrel key for the tonneau cover so im stuck as of right now. Its lock and the nearest lock smith said he couldn't help because the wing is in the way.

The interior is pretty cherry, the only junk thing is the cd player wont load any cd's. But im kinda a big car audio nut so a new spl, sq or budget system will be going in. Blow-through? You never know lol.

This is our 2nd srt. We have an sunburst 08 dodge caliber srt4 which we bought brand new back in 08 and its been a blast ever since. Next on the menu for me and the wifey is to find a 06 or 07 jeep srt8 to add to our collection.

I hope to learn everything I can from you guys and one day actually contribute lol. Aloha and thanks for the great site!

Man. I sure do miss living in hawaii. I lived in Eva beach for 5 years and loved it. Enjoy the weather.

Welcome to the VTCoA!

Man. I sure do miss living in hawaii. I lived in Eva beach for 5 years and loved it. Enjoy the weather.

Were you stationed here? Weather is so nice right now. Low 80's during the day and low 70's at night.

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. One of the first things you will notice is the difference in gas mileage between the 4 & the 10. Good luck with yours.

Were you stationed here? Weather is so nice right now. Low 80's during the day and low 70's at night.

Yes Sir. I just moved to Cali from New Jersey. Cali is the closet I could get to Hawaii. I’m going to take the family over to Hawaii soon as I have some time off

Yes Sir. I just moved to Cali from New Jersey. Cali is the closet I could get to Hawaii. I’m going to take the family over to Hawaii soon as I have some time off

Thats cool bro. I was stationed in northern cali for 4 years and lived there for about 7. I was up at Travis AFB in Fairfield. I was in the AF for 10 years till I got medically discharged.

Welcome to the club man. I had a spare barrel key and I gave it to the last guy who needed one. A week later he traded the truck in. Wish I had that back lol.

Welcome to the club man. I had a spare barrel key and I gave it to the last guy who needed one. A week later he traded the truck in. Wish I had that back lol.

Thanks for the welcome. That sucks about the key. Is the barrel key one size fits all?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back