HUGE NOVEMBER BLOWOUT SALE UP TO 50% OFF ON ALL RAMSRT10 MBRP EXHAUST!!!!!

Installed today, 100% pleased. A little more drone from 1500 - 1800 rpm than I wanted but cruising at 70MPH there is no noise in the cab.

Very pleased, Thanks again Tony.

If you still need a sound clip, let me know and I will see what I can do.

Ok back on again lol it's 1030AM here and the internet just finally came back after a huge dust storm!! But thanks for checking on the Cover and Sounds like everybody loves the exhaust so hope a sound clip pops up soon excited to hear this lol

Aight here is my plan...Some is if i can find the parts some are just waiting for the time and help from others lol. I want to do a CF "Blackout" theme for the truck....I want to have a CF hood that will be painted to the extent of the CE blue stripes. The CF area will have (and I haven't decided yet) either Viper powered with the GEN 3 Logo or just the Sneaky Pete with Viper underneath in red...I Found Black OEM style Headlights but looking for a Smoked tail that looks fairly stock (would prefer LED but the Recon ones is hard to tell from the site I would like to ee them on a truck) I would like to purchase new wheels (2 at the most curb rash in Germany SUCKS streets are to small) and paint them not black but more CF color Comp grey, Night runner dark i guess to match the theme.
If a Bed Cover with Tail can be found I want to Shadow (Airbrush) the Stripes on to the top like they are melting out of the red but only a shadow With a HUGE Logo and on top of the Logo Viper powered in the same treatment I made a cheesey Photo chop to show the basic premis ( what is a good Photochop program that lets you completely customize photos....the one I have is a damn picture touch up program...) The stripes will notextend off of the cover. The chadowing will show faint CF weave in the stripes and portions of the lettering..(Sounds intens lol but i was a painter before the Army and not that hard...Although now i leave it to someone else as i am to picky on my own painting on my own stuff lol i would never get work done lol.) Now as far as the Emblems...I'm stuck....Like the 05 ones the RAM SRT-10 bu woluld like them CF look maybe You can help with that as I LOVE those valve covers and intake which i plan on buying in the near future lol.
I also will replace the Ram Logos with Vipers but just have no found the ones i like yet....
Other than that that is the Exterior work that I will be doing lol I wrote it all out here so maybe I can stir up ideas as i have hit a wall in some aspects...If you can help in any of these areas besides the exhaust which sounds beter and better just waiting on the sound bit, Oh and that Bed Rug would TOTALLY set the whole thing off lol...Excited now lol Thanks for all your help and holla at me on ideas etc cause I will be flying back to Germany in FEB for R&R...
Thanks again Brother for any assistance or advice lol

Sorry that was long I've had no sleep and have like two 24hr missions coming in two days lol so had to get it all out there!! lol

Still working on the video bud, Sorry for the delays. Going to try for the next couple days.

Thanks a lot bud lookin forward to it lol i want to purchase all that stuff as a christmas present so when i get them I can open them and act surprised lol!!!

OH MAN MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!! forgot it's Christmas already here and no Santa...Stupid Arabic country lol i wouldn't land here either but i was forced to lol

Sweet sounding exhaust!! I hope the single sounds as good or better lol Hope you had a Merry Christmas man!! Any more info would be great and I will be hitting you up VERy soon lol thanks again brother

review by outnumbered

First thing, if you are planning on buying a Magnaflow, stop, don't do it. I installed a new Magnaflow system back in 2006 on my silver SRT10, and when compared to the MBRP, there is no comparison.

The first thing you will notice is how much thicker the clamps are over the Magnaflow. They are probably three times as durable; which should equate to tighter clamping force and therefore less leaks.

As you start to assemble the system, the next thing you will notice is how well and easy the sections fit together. I remember fighting with the Magnaflow, to the point that I had bloody knuckles. The MBRP was an absolute piece of cake to put together. Once the old system was off, it only took around 15 minutes to mate everything up.

Last but not least, the overall finish of the system is fantastic. Given the quality of the stainless steel, I anticipate this being the last catback I put on.

Well I think you have sold me lol I think in I will be shooting you a messgae and maybe I can shoot you the list of things I would like from your site also lol it may be a big order my friend..lol... Most likely in the next couple days I will shoot you an e mail but if you hear anything about the Bed cover w/ spoiler hit me up I know i have to pounce fast on those lol Thanks a ton bud and i will get your info soon!!

Still trying on that video Tony. Shot it but cant get it to upload, I keep getting a wrong format error code even though it is in MP3. Going to try from another camera and see if I can get it to work.

review by outnumbered

First thing, if you are planning on buying a Magnaflow, stop, don't do it. I installed a new Magnaflow system back in 2006 on my silver SRT10, and when compared to the MBRP, there is no comparison.

The first thing you will notice is how much thicker the clamps are over the Magnaflow. They are probably three times as durable; which should equate to tighter clamping force and therefore less leaks.

As you start to assemble the system, the next thing you will notice is how well and easy the sections fit together. I remember fighting with the Magnaflow, to the point that I had bloody knuckles. The MBRP was an absolute piece of cake to put together. Once the old system was off, it only took around 15 minutes to mate everything up.

Last but not least, the overall finish of the system is fantastic. Given the quality of the stainless steel, I anticipate this being the last catback I put on.

Everything he said is true. Seriously 15 minutes to put it on. . Just make sure if you have a qc you use that extension thats already there. We put mine on twice first time it was 2ft. Too short lol

Hahhah thanks guys!! Hey Tony any luck on the Rear cover? and on the third I have a down day so prepare for some purchases lol I'll shoot you a PM with the list of goodies! If you could shoot me some prices our internet sucks so bad it barely opens your site lol Thanks for ll your help and err76 thanks man I'm looking forward to seeing this video lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back