Hummer H3T

spdrcrj

Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with these? I'm thinkin about trading in (or selling) the -10 for an H3T Alpha Leather.

the h-3 alpha with the v-8 right I know they were 2 different motors they were going to jam into them. Guy at work has a charged h2 pretty badass his wife has a h3 but just the plain one, If you want i can ask him whatever you want me too

i think you need to go with the H1 Alpha, if your gettin rid of the srt.. not a baby version of the hummer

My wife has an H3 Alpha with the V8, a friend of mine has the H3T with the 5 Cylinder (i think) he loves it, and it's pretty cool in person, although I've never driven it. Lauri's H3 with V8 is much snappier than my H2 6.0, but I have to tell you, the H3 is not really made for full grown people. She fits in it fine, but I like my H2 MUCH better because of the room. The other thing about the H3's that I don't like is how low the top seems when you're trying to look out the side window. Of course, I'm 6'4" so that's more of a probelm for me than it is for Lauri...

Anyway, them's my thoughts on Hummer after owning two fo them for a couple of years.

Thanks for the help guys. After going to look at one in person, I'm stickin with the -10. I like the H2 SUT but the interior's are horrible. Like a couple of you said, the H3 is a girls Hummer.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
But I have to tell you, the H3 is not really made for full grown people. She fits in it fine, but I like my H2 MUCH better because of the room. The other thing about the H3's that I don't like is how low the top seems when you're trying to look out the side window. Of course, I'm 6'4" so that's more of a probelm for me than it is for Lauri...
Agreed. I tried on a H3 and it was too tight. The H2 is based on the Suburban/Tahoe chassis and the H3 is based on the Colorado chassis. If you want something kinda Hummerish look at the Jeep Commander. That's what I ended up with for our travel vehicle. It's got all the bells and whistles I wanted, the Hemi MDS engine and is small enough on the outside to easily maneuver around city streets and parking lots but big enough on the inside that I have some room to move around. It may not be your "cup of tea" but it doesn't hurt to look at one. You might be surprised.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back