Hurst E-Body Pistol Grip Shifter

RAMviperIFFIC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This 1970-1974 Hurst Reproduction Shifter is modified to mount to either the Stock SRT-10 Hurst Shifter (rubber isolation) or the available B&M Short Throw Shifter. This shifter has the 6 Speed with reverse emblem installed.
$75 + Shipping

Attachments

• hurst 1.jpg
    hurst 1.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 802
  • Hurst 2.jpg
    Hurst 2.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 1,984
  • Hurst 3.jpg
    Hurst 3.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,112
RAMviperIFFIC said:
This 1970-1974 Hurst Reproduction Shifter is modified to mount to either the Stock SRT-10 Hurst Shifter (rubber isolation) or the available B&M Short Throw Shifter. This shifter has the 6 Speed with reverse emblem installed.
$75 + Shipping

Here are some pix installed in my "ex" truck.

Attachments

• Hurst1.jpg
    Hurst1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,304
  • Hurst2.jpg
    Hurst2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 343
  • Hurst3.jpg
    Hurst3.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 692
last chance.....sale.....

RAMviperIFFIC said:
$75 + Shipping

Okay.....rock bottom price is $65 shipped to your door. If it doesn't sell by this weekend. I'm putting on e-bay.

Jon

Tried to PM, but you're full. If you can't sell it by Friday, I'll take it. I like it, but was gonna pass. Hate to see it on Ebay though. Lemme know!

messages cleared!

I really would like to see someone take this who is using the stock Hurst Shifter as I feel it worked better with the Hurst as opposed to the B&M. My personal preference!!!!!

Thanks Guys!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back