Hurst line lock easy install

can do bubba, will make sure the lines are gonaa work first then go with it:D \\

an will order yours with a pink covering for my llovely girlfriend you keep hostage up there:p

got the two lines jsut know, think one may be a tad short:dontknow:

will do a tad of checkin, and send em to Eddie to try.

but a small question has come about.........since Kevin said something.

does everyone want 3 lines? inother words the two lines for the line lock and a third for the rear line on the master cylinder?

oh and can probably get red, black, or clear covering only for this kit about $5 extra.

It looks at the moment the kit with with 3 lines may run me about $50 or so.

I want to get a line lock eventually. I would be interested in getting these prefabbed lines also. I would probably go for three lines. Gotta have the matching :D bling.

a pic of the lines gonna send to Eddie to try, actually had an extra line a tad longer gonna send him also jsut in case

one end actually swivels also jsut for info

You the man Stinker!!!

Wouldnt want to see anyone elses lines break on them on the highway and spray all over their new powdercoating...lol

Im interested in these BTW.

Nah...I wouldn't call.
I'd post a DDIY- Don't Do It Yourself.
:D

Regarding the strain relief:
I noticed that 2 of them have the gray 'thumbgrip' sleeve, but one doesn't. The lone one only has the basic strain relief on it.
Did you modify one already? :)

Kevan said:
Nah...I wouldn't call.
I'd post a DDIY- Don't Do It Yourself.
:D

Regarding the strain relief:
I noticed that 2 of them have the gray 'thumbgrip' sleeve, but one doesn't. The lone one only has the basic strain relief on it.
Did you modify one already? :)

te he:D

tryin to get it right bro, want to make it as simple and quick as possible:D

and will probably have them make a second set with 90 degree if possible off the master cylinder;)

those look great, cant wait to get them and get em installed this weekend.

cool beans. looks like it will be raining so it will be a good time to get it done.

got the lines from stinker yesterday and got them installed today, we talked about the short line needing another half inch added to it. the longer one looks fine. also posted a pic of the indicator light

Attachments

• ll1.jpg
    ll1.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 180
  • ll2.jpg
    ll2.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 1,629
  • ll3.jpg
    ll3.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 136
Kevan said:
Looks good!
I like the extra 1/2" idea.
if the lines didnt have the extra things on the end for stiffness they would be perfect

If that first section of strain relief is plastic, it can probably be trimmed off (X-acto).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back