hushpower

04viperram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody heard the flowmaster hushpower on these, had it on my last truck and loved it, considering for the new beast! any advice would be appreciated.

Dude I never even heard of a Hushpower until now! Buy it and post some sound clips!!

So it's basically just it's just a new line of Flowmaster then huh? I can't find anything special about it....What makes the hush different from the traditional flowmaster? Does it keep your ride quieter for the sleeper affect without being restrictive and losing hp or something?

Troy's QC SRT said:
Dude I never even heard of a Hushpower until now! Buy it and post some sound clips!!

So it's basically just it's just a new line of Flowmaster then huh? I can't find anything special about it....What makes the hush different from the traditional flowmaster? Does it keep your ride quieter for the sleeper affect without being restrictive and losing hp or something?
Yea its pretty mellow and doesn't resonate when at highway speeds. So its loud when ya want it to be and quiet for the long trips. Its got an awesome flow through design.

I've got just the short Flowmasters, CAT delete, and left the stock resonator and everyone who hears it says it sounds great. I like it.....could be a little louder at idle for my taste, but it sounds off when punched. Don't know about a "hushmaster" but I bet it's not too different from the shorties.:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back