I am BANNED FROM THE VTCOA?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ok guys Jack and Patrick say to read the "lets help the kids " thread or they are going to bann me! hhhhheeellllllllppppp!:D

BANN HIM...BANN HIM...BANN HIM...BANN HIM...Just kidding, we need you here.

Bill.

Stinker said:
Ok guys Jack and Patrick say to read the "lets help the kids " thread or they are going to bann me! hhhhheeellllllllppppp!:D

PM sent. Checks in the mail asshole.:D :rock:

Nothin to see here folks, move along :D

I am on a tight budget, too bad I cannot give what I don't have. Good luck with the drive though.

No worries mate! and Silver IGOT IT!:D

Jack wants this to go good and hopefully every three or four months we c:D an help someone out!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Stinker said:

Actually took time during lunch to go to the damn post office and send the money, hoping it would go out today :rock:

I also sent Patrick a check just to ban your a$$ for a day :D

Banned Member

LOLOOLLLOLLL If we make $1000 mark, I will bann myself for a day or do somthin wild for yall:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Stinker said:
LOLOOLLLOLLL If we make $1000 mark, I will bann myself for a day or do somthin wild for yall:D

Sweet.....we need a Stinks Stunt Contest :burnout:

Note to Stink - remind yourself to be appropriately clothed for any and all activities posted on this board ;)

Big Perm said:
Sweet.....we need a Stinks Stunt Contest :burnout:

Note to Stink - remind yourself to be appropriately clothed for any and all activities posted on this board ;)
Yes, this is a must.

Bill.

Stinker said:

EKOOL SAID TO PUT YOU ON DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back