I am friggin through with BMW!!

Man you all are scarin the hooey out of me... My car has been perfect so far, only 15K miles though. I love how it drives and I love how quiet it is and it is a good looking car... I hope I got a good one, I would like to keep it for a while...

I think the '06s and up are a new model too if I remember right... God I hope might is not a piece of chit like you all are describing... This is the first car in a decade that I have wanted to keep more than a year...

Last edited:
The wife's been having issues with her Volvo V70R,and more so with the assholes at the dealership when it comes to servicing the problem !!!So much so,that I think I have her convinced to trade it in on a SRT8 Magnum !!!:D But she's also really considering the Challenger,so I'll have to waite and see !!!

Silverback said:
Many years ago I had a 530. While it was a great car and fun to drive it was a money pit when it came to repairs.

Personally I would stay away from the German brands. Take a look at Infiniti or Lexus. Karen's last two cars have been Infiniti's and I have been very pleased with them.

Gotta agree with Silverback here. As much as I hate to admit it the Japanese products are still superior, my wife's ES is one of the best cars we have owned, and the service at a Lexus dealership is unreal. Makes you want to take your dodge service manager over and say "see, this is how you are supposed to do it!!"

Oh, and btw, BMW's are some of the biggest piles of crap on the planet. Nothing but nightmares with every one I've been involved with.

Jeff

Tom said:
Man you all are scarin the hooey out of me... My car has been perfect so far, only 15K miles though. I love how it drives and I love how quiet it is and it is a good looking car... I hope I got a good one, I would like to keep it for a while...

I think the '06s and up are a new model too if I remember right... God I hope might is not a piece of chit like you all are describing... This is the first car in a decade that I have wanted to keep more than a year...
Don't sweat it Tom, we really haven't had too many problems with the E90 ('06 to current) 3 series. Just the software bugs and glitches that have afflicted pretty much all BMWs since the '02 745 came out. Just be sure to unload her before the warranty is up -> even if nothing ever breaks, the maintenance alone will cost you a small fortune. Bad for you, good for me (another BMW tech here)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back