i bought another [work] truck!!!!!!!!

viperhauler

Supporting Member
Reaction score
she's finally ready for the reveal... after months of work i'm finally ready to show the new (ish) creampuff off...
it was a long road with only a few minor hiccups, but with help from friends, forum members, and vendors, she's doin just fine...

04 with 54k on it when i picked it up, but it was a mess (i knew it when i bought it, so there weren't any surprises) but i'd like to think i resurrected it... new paint, new tires, new brakes, new clutch, refurbbed my old wheels, actually, and the only thing i have left from the old truck i could use on this one was my maggie catback and the SCT...

64k on it now, and i picked it up in june... i'll be doing some motor work on this one and a few other (ehem) mods;) but one thing at a time...

basically everything was painted from the side cladding up, and we wrapped the roof in carbon fiber...

i've already taken this to one autocross event since i got it, and run it down the local 8th a few times... last weekend some friends and i rented talladega grand prix for the day down in alabama so i hauled my buddy's LS powered 280z down as the "support vehicle" :rock: and i drove a little over 100 miles just on the track itself... hard miles...

and yes, it's still my work truck... here's to another 100k:fight:

Congrats, D. I'm seriously glad to see you back in a '10. So uh, what mods are you gonna do? :D

typical vtcoa. hey i bought a truck...

hey here's links to nonsense and your sexual preference...

i wouldn't have it any other way :D

but it's not the offensive section and i'm not moving it... so watch yourself

Is it a 6.1 or no. I'm confused
Yep, blown @ 22 PSI.

typical vtcoa. hey i bought a truck...

hey here's links to nonsense and your sexual preference...

i wouldn't have it any other way :D

but it's not the offensive section and i'm not moving it... so watch yourself

Do I need to write another witty comment, linked to another interesting forum, based on those three words? :D

At least give us a timeframe for your planned "mods"?

Yep, blown @ 22 PSI.

Do I need to write another witty comment, linked to another interesting forum, based on those three words? :D

At least give us a timeframe for your planned "mods"?

not sure, really... i would have done some of it sooner but i've got datsun on the brain;)

if they have another STS or similar truck race, i'd like to shoot for a goal like that...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back