I can't believe this is real, but....

so does that mean we'll see a buch of ricers with leaf blowers strapped to the hood with a passanger hangin out the window spraying nawwwzzzz at the leaf blower

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
so does that mean we'll see a buch of ricers with leaf blowers strapped to the hood with a passanger hangin out the window spraying nawwwzzzz at the leaf blower

yes....yes it does....

Nowwhat said:
yes....yes it does....

Oh Crap......

Fast n Furious 4, the new high.

Staring

Carrot Top as Road Rash

Whitney Huston as the Babe "Whitney, point the noz the other way"

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Oh Crap......

Fast n Furious 4, the new high.

Staring

Carrot Top as Road Rash

Whitney Huston as the Babe "Whitney, point the noz the other way"

That's some funny shit....Carrot Top.....rof..

SD

That's halarious. A mod list that includes Craftsman and John Deere. That blows. HAHA.. get it? Is this thing on? 1...2... 3....?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
You did good it would be a pain in the ass dragging an extension cord around to power it...

With my luck, just when I'm ready to launch at the track someone will trip on the extension cord and pull the plug out of the wall.:dontknow:

:idea: Two words: Power Inverter :idea: I see a trip to Camper World coming up for somebody.:eek:
Hook one of those bad boys up to a dashboard switch and let it fly when you need the boost. After all, boost is boost, if it's exhaust driven, belt driven, inductive, or hey electric.

Next we need one hooked up to the power steering pump. Whaddya' say, roots type?:smokin: :stupido2:

I can't believe they are making a Fast & Furious 3 about drifting, now we'll have even more ricers 360ing through intersection while trying to drift.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back