I can't Edit my Posts??????

Wifey

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, :D

I am obviously not the best computer geek on board here :rolleyes: but for some reason, I cannot edit prior posts.:dontknow: Did something change? :confused:

How do you add or remove a pic from a previous post and how do you edit your text in a previous post???????

I WANT MY EDIT BUTTON BACK ;) :D :star:

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance Paleeze :D

OK - I am so cornfused - now I see the edit button on the post I just made, but why can't I find it on old posts .... Maybe old ladies don't rock heh:dontknow:

Now the last two posts have the edit button - so can we only edit for a certain period of time :dontknow:

There has always been a time limit to edit posts, that way when someone posts, after a certain amount of time, it stays there and no questions arise on if it was edited or not.

:D

Far be it from me to contest an issue (like this) with Patrick......But, in point of fact, I have not noticed that there's a time limit on editing. I've been able to edit my posts hours after writing them....Such as in the case of an unnoticed typo or something like that....

What I have noticed in the last coupla weeks is that sometimes the system has a brain fart... Translating into no "Edit" button.......Then later I (once again) have edit capabilities... I think it's a system glitch....

SD

RedSrt007 said:
There has always been a time limit to edit posts, that way when someone posts, after a certain amount of time, it stays there and no questions arise on if it was edited or not.

Patrick you're wasting your breath...She will take weeks figuring this out.....let her be and enjoy the show......................:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Silent D said:
Far be it from me to contest an issue (like this) with Patrick......But, in point of fact, I have not noticed that there's a time limit on editing. I've been able to edit my posts hours after writing them....Such as in the case of an unnoticed typo or something like that....

What I have noticed in the last coupla weeks is that sometimes the system has a brain fart... Translating into no "Edit" button.......Then later I (once again) have edit capabilities... I think it's a system glitch....

SD

Your not mistaken Tim, maybe I should have been a little more 'detailed'. The edit time was shortened with all the events lately :)

Patrick

RedSrt007 said:
Your not mistaken Tim, maybe I should have been a little more 'detailed'. The edit time was shortened with all the events lately :)

Patrick

Is it time ot put it back to normal? I really like it the way it was so you could clean things up later if you saw typos and the like. If there's any more "events" let's just friggin shoot the guilty party...I'm too old for that crap...LOL!!!

Texas Yellow Fever said:
If there's any more "events" let's just friggin shoot the guilty party...I'm too old for that crap...LOL!!!

"I second that emotion".......Smokey Robinson

RedSrt007 said:

That is cool for text - but what if I wanna remove a pic previously posted....:dontknow:

Paleeze :D :dontknow: :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Is it time ot put it back to normal? I really like it the way it was so you could clean things up later if you saw typos and the like. If there's any more "events" let's just friggin shoot the guilty party...I'm too old for that crap...LOL!!!
I agree and I don't like the extra censorship because of a few people that can't freakin get along ... :D

I want my edit rights back - :p ;) :D

TheSickness said:
Patrick you're wasting your breath...She will take weeks figuring this out.....let her be and enjoy the show......................:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Screw you - I want my edit rights back ;) - It took me weeks to figure out I guess I never even had em in the first place :p

Give em back or I will go find a thead to Ho (legally of course) :D

I mostly edit because I later see misspelled stuff. Being anal retentive, it can drive a crazy person sane you know :dancing: :star:

Wifey said:
Screw you - I want my edit rights back ;) - It took me weeks to figure out I guess I never even had em in the first place :p

Give em back or I will go find a thead to Ho (legally of course) :D
Get'em hun!:vroam:

Wifey said:
I mostly edit because I later see misspelled stuff. Being anal retentive, it can drive a crazy person sane you know :dancing: :star:
I dont think your tank holds enough gas to drive you that far :D

TheSickness said:
I dont think your tank holds enough gas to drive you that far :D
yOU WOULD bE sUrPrIsED AT WHat my tANK holDS... i hAD EM Add dUAL tANKS :p :dancing: :star:

gAY!!! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back