I can't Edit my Posts??????

Blake this is not censorship but a decision Patrick and I made to insure the continued smooth operation of the forum.

Thanks Jack

Okay, just received a PM from Jack and there is more to this than meets the eye. He did not provide details, but I would trust Jack:star: with my life, so his word is good enough for me. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Now if I could just edit that last post I would.;) :p :D

Silverback said:
Okay, just received a PM from Jack and there is more to than meets the eye. He did not provide details, but I would trust Jack:star: with my life, so his word is good enough for me. :rock: :rock: :rock:

Now if I could just edit that last post I would.;) :p :D
I knew Jack must have a great reason ............... :D

I increased the edit time so now there is PLENTY of time to go back and edit a post you made spelling errors on/other errors....

thanks

RedSrt007

RedSrt007 said:
I increased the edit time so now there is PLENTY of time to go back and edit a post you made spelling errors on/other errors....

thanks

RedSrt007
Yeah I had to edit the Smoke thread 26 times:eek:

RedSrt007 said:

thanks

RedSrt007
How much time is PLENTY of time :dontknow:

can we add/remove our pics, too?

Wifey said:
How much time is PLENTY of time :dontknow:

can we add/remove our pics, too?

If it's a nekked picture of you,:) it will be forever frozen and become a sticky,:eek: if you know what I mean.:eek: ;) :p :D

Silverback said:
If it's a nekked picture of you,:) it will be forever frozen and become a sticky,:eek: if you know what I mean.:eek: ;) :p :D
I would never even begin to know what you mean .... did someone say frozen and sticky?? :p :rock: ;)

TheSickness said:
Don't tell anyone ok :D
They already know dumbaskmeifimintheoffensivesection :rock: :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back