I come to this forum for everything else.....why not this.....

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Need help with girl names for the twins!!!!! Our daughter's name is Kinsley. So nothing close to that. Let's hear 'em!!!

seren and dipity, always thought that was the funniest names for Roy's cats...lol

Charissa - Which means Grace
Elissa - Which means God of Plenty

You were graced with a bounty (Which is also the meaning of Elissa[My God is bountiful])

Here are my two favorites. And I don't know anyone who have kids with these names in this area. Kaelin and Teagan

EMT/SRT said:
Here are my two favorites. And I don't know anyone who have kids with these names in this area. Kaelin and Teagan

Kaelin (Unisex name) - meaning: keeper of the keys; pure

Teagan -
he meaning of the name Teagan is: Poet

Nice! Now come up with middle names! :D

EMT/SRT said:

My buddy's girl is named Teagan.....

I always liked Rae (pronounced "RAY") or Fiona. .... Lilly and Ann are good too. :eek:

Last edited:
Black1 said:
Seren died, and they got two more... they named them Do and Dah. lmao! :laugh: :rock:

Latest update Jake:

Seren of Seren and Dippity did die. So as you said we adopted Do and Da.

That was nice because the neighbors could laugh when I called for Dippty, Do and Da!

Well we now have a fourth cat. Dippity, Do, Da and we were very tempted to name the new cat Day...but reason prevailed and the new cat is...

Bill.

There are names to avoid...had a friend in school named Helen...her last name was Motion...she insisted that we call her "Sprint".

I have a special spot in my heart for daughters...so I would opt for Truth and Beauty...and use them interchangeably.

One of the nice things about having a pretty simple last name, is that the first names can be complicated and not sound terrible. Twins...what a gift!

When we found out we were having twins and didnt know if they were boys are girls.... We picked Ashley and Hailey, if they were gonna be girls.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back