I DID IT!!! I just bought a SRT10!!!

Congratulations, Luis!!!! Awesome truck. You and Randy should tag team your trucks for the Mt. St. Helens run this year!

welcome to the mens club, you could have givin your srt8 to your girl thou. we all know hemi's are for girls! and if it has cat's get them off there.

Thanks guys!! Man I can't wait til drive it again, its been raining and don't want it to get it too dirty lol :p

MADDOG said:
Congratulations, Luis!!!! Awesome truck. You and Randy should tag team your trucks for the Mt. St. Helens run this year!
Thanks Michael, and I will look forward for the next run :) it was fun :rock: and now I need to talk to the guys from the socallx to c if its ok for me to go in a truck since I'm still planning on going to lx spring festival??? Will c if not than, we still party in Cali lol....I'm due for a nice vavcation!!:D

there are some tracks that dont allow pickups, guessing because of the lightning. i know Pocono does not allow trucks. but watkins glen does not restrict anything that i know of.

Congrats!!!...I know how you feel about trading your SRT8....I traded a Charger SRT8 for my Night Runner....miss the 8 but love the truck.

Sweet ride,that would be the next 10 I would buy if I were to buy a 2nd one,CONGRATS on the great purchase ,Enjoy! Now lets see some burnout vids and pics, LOL!!

Yellow venom said:
Sweet ride,that would be the next 10 I would buy if I were to buy a 2nd one,CONGRATS on the great purchase ,Enjoy! Now lets see some burnout vids and pics, LOL!!

yeah ones that dont end with you upside down......

Congrats!!!!!!!

Get that Born on Date and I'll get you added to the Master List

VJ

Congrats......I love that particular truck!

scoobert said:
there are some tracks that dont allow pickups, guessing because of the lightning. i know Pocono does not allow trucks. but watkins glen does not restrict anything that i know of.
I've had my truck on the track at Pocono several times, all during private track days....:dontknow:

Well you just upgraded to a REAL Truck, enjoy! :elefant: :elefant:

:itsme:
Quick

Last edited:
LMSRT8 said:
Well, finally after 4 years of wanting one, and finally the right time for me to get one, i finally pulled the trigger and got a nice deal according to me :D , Truck is a 06 Night runner # 36/400 with only 6725 miles on it. :D Truck has an aftermarket exhaust, not sure yet what brand. i need to look underneath and check, and tinted windows, 20-25% side windows not sure on the % but its nice for now.

I had to let my 300C SRT8 go but its fine...it was a fun nice car for sure and ill miss it a bit :eek:

Well heres some pics from now, ill get more tomorrow....or likely Thursday since i have to be at work all day tomorrow :)

pics from now....my GF was a bit excited it lol:aetsch:

l_d2a7571d2f8e40848ff0b0945d53da8c.jpg

l_a34f7248fc3f4c53a4a6a8b59f570ba8.jpg

l_84d913d370854ca88b5c1c2e34cb436e.jpg

l_80838d2c73f543818ec1321227490665.jpg

i alredy talked to Tony and i just saw Justins thread about the clutch.....man i need another job, a 3rd job :rock: :rock:
Killer girlfriend! I mean uh truck!:D bring ya but to panama now, so we can see the ... uh... truck:D

And i havent take any daylight pics yet :eek: ....but i will as soon as i can....been really busy :burnout:

scoobert said:
welcome to the mens club, you could have givin your srt8 to your girl thou. we all know hemi's are for girls! and if it has cat's get them off there.

So....I dont need a SRT10 to b in the mens club...ive been for 24.8 years :rock: and no, HEMI'S are not for girls....i am not a girl.... just ask ur wife/girlfriend/ex , she will confirm it ;) :D :D :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :date: :love: :thefinger: :thefinger:

ViperJeff said:
Congrats!!!!!!!

Get that Born on Date and I'll get you added to the Master List

VJ

I will get the born date, but u kinda have it on ur list already :D

EDIT: Opss...You had it, not anymore lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back