I don't know who else to ask for help...anyone?

Lottotruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I'm relatively new here but, I don't know who else to turn to other than my friends on VTCOA. :) I was wondering if anyone has ever changed the power window motor/regulator in a 2003 Chrysler T&C minivan (or the like). I can't figure out how the window connects to the sides? Any advice would be appreciated (before I decide to go to the repair shop). I still have about a six pack left to finish the project!;)

is it froze? Do the window operator or all, or are you replacing it all together

No, the window just won't go up. I took off the door panel and the cable somehow is twisted and tied into a horrific knot!:mad: The motor turns but I have been told to cut the existing cable setup and buy a new regulator/motor (which comes with new cables and side bars). I have no clue how this happened as it is my wife's car:confused: !

Lottotruck said:
I know I'm relatively new here but, I don't know who else to turn to other than my friends on VTCOA. :) I was wondering if anyone has ever changed the power window motor/regulator in a 2003 Chrysler T&C minivan (or the like). I can't figure out how the window connects to the sides? Any advice would be appreciated (before I decide to go to the repair shop). I still have about a six pack left to finish the project!;)
You could try asking FerrariTruck - I belive he works at a dealership or Robert at TheMoparConnection ............

Lottotruck said:
Thanks Wifey!:)

Good luck, I'm sure someone out there will be able to help you out :rock: :D :rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Wish I could help ya bro..............but no minivans in my driveway!!! LOL

Somebody here has gotta know how to do it. Good luck dude.

patrick

whasssup! I hope so! It must be time to trade it in!:dontknow: :mad:

Can you believe it? The idiot at the parts counter sold me the wrong part!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's a good damn thing I have some more beer left!:beer: :beer: :beer:

It looks like it's gonna be headed to the repair shop!:( I don't have time now to fool with it. I gotta take an exam on Saturday and my wife has a full day of house showings on Saturday as well. Too bad I don't have the QC SRT to fill in the void yet...:p

try this

I hope this is what you were after.
windowremoval03tw.jpg
If not pm me i have more. I think!!

whoo whoo!! That is big!!!:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :dontknow: :dontknow: i will try to mke them smaller in the future. lol What is ideal picture size?!!!

Dude, that is awesome!
Doesn't look as complicated as I thought! Now, I just have to find the RIGHT parts! Hope I don't have to go to the dealer...Hanna is getting ready to dump some rain on us this weekend.:(

but I will tell you that you are brave man, to have the Mini van. i bet you look at it and wonder how much you could get off e-bay, huh? huh?

Big Worm said:
but I will tell you that you are brave man, to have the Mini van. i bet you look at it and wonder how much you could get off e-bay, huh? huh?

I never thought I'd ever own one! But, they are incredibly the most versatile vehicle on earth (for the family)! That's why its my wife's car!:p

Well, good news...I think!:dontknow: One of the local shops said he'd do the job with parts and labor for only $189!:party:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back