I finally have one!

Gecko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured I'd finally post over here in this section now that I officially have my 10.

Just picked her up on Sunday. She's a 2004 RC with 36k miles. Has a Volant intake, a Magnaflow exhaust, and is lowered. I believe there is also an aftermarket clutch as well but the dealer wasn't sure and I'm just trying to remember from the add I saw before the dealer had it.

I'm from NJ and picked up the truck out on Long Island. I won't be seeing the truck however until probably September. I'm out in Missouri until then.

I'm excited to see how she feels since my previous truck was a 2004 Ram QC Hemi that I had cammed and supercharged. Should be alot of fun!

Here's the only 2 pictures I've got. My mom and my friend had to go pick up the truck for me since I'm halfway across the country. These are the only 2 I've been sent.

Congrats on the new 10

looks like a beautiful truck, love the BLACK

Congrats on having it delivered. Now start making a list of must haves for your new 10.
I've got a list in my head but it'll have to wait for a little while. I did just about everything I could to my hemi so this one is gonna stay the way it is fora little while atleast haha

Congrats on the truck! I looked at that online, and did a carfax. Just to let you know it was involved in an accident at some point. It was a while ago, I think 05. Again, as long as your happy, that's all that matters!

Congrats on the truck! I looked at that online, and did a carfax. Just to let you know it was involved in an accident at some point. It was a while ago, I think 05. Again, as long as your happy, that's all that matters!
Yea I saw that too. Seems there was a little bit of fishtailing into a fence and I believe the rear bumper was the only damage. No frame problems. And you're correct it was in 05. From the looks of the truck it was fixed properly and you can't even tell since. I'm not too worried about it. Thanks for looking out!

I've got a list in my head but it'll have to wait for a little while. I did just about everything I could to my hemi so this one is gonna stay the way it is fora little while atleast haha
I think the first things I'm going to do are a bed rug and some new headlights/fogs with some HIDs. Performance mods will have to wait for a little while.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back